Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Ghost Hand
Read 4 Review #20 - Ghost Hand (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Marni (last edited Jun 02, 2013 07:16PM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Tanya wrote: "I would love too read this! my email is britanya94@yahoo.com"

The group has been approached by author Ripley Patton requesting a Read 4 Review for Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1) by Ripley Patton . Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1).

Olivia Black just discovered that her ghost hand, a rare birth defect, can do more than light up a room. It can reach into people and pull things out. Things from the darkest depths of the human psyche never meant to exist in this world.

Olivia can pickpocket the soul.

But she can’t control her ability, or the strange items it extracts, and the only thing between Olivia and the men bent on taking the power of her hand is a boy she barely knows and doesn't trust.

The author will be giving out 5 copies so don’t wait to respond. She has all formats and will be sending them directly to you. What this means is, no matter what kind of ereader you have you can place a request. Awesome! To request, please post your email address here and the format you need. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of her book. The book will be gifted.

Anyone in our group can sign up for this, you have 3 weeks to read than post your review. Reviews are required to be posted on Goodreads. If you have accounts with Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble, it would be appreciated if you posted the reviews there also. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you must post a link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical and disrespectful to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. Members can only be signed up for 2 books at a time and MUST complete those reviews before signing up for another R4R. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

Deadline for all reviewers is 11:59pm EST on 4/2/13 (April 2nd).

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me.

Reviewers:

Brenda: yearyourejealous@sbcglobal.net epub COMPLETED
Tanya: tanyawilson1984@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Robin: robinslcc@comcast.net mobi COMPLETED
Elise: eliseloring151@hotmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Kasey: kaseyj88@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Ira: irasamonte@gmail.com epub COMPLETED
Neried: nereidpower@y7mail.com mobi COMPLETED
Sophie: ydoon27@gmail.com mob COMPLETED
June: DTL0201@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Jess: Cashfanforever@aol.com mobi COMPLETED
Tanya: britanya94@yahoo.com mobi COMPLETED
Maria: majka.cardova@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
My Book Addiction: kweenconch@gmail.com ePub COMPLETED
Kelly: majka.cardova@gmail.com mobi ERROR
Kaitlyn: nurumla524@yahoo.com mobi COMPLETED
Argie: arg0220@aol.com epub COMPLETED
Purpinkrose: s-wright14@sky.com mobi COMPLETED
Alisa (The Reading Obsession): alisakepner@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
Heidi: hj_hansen@msn.com mobi COMPLETED
Emily: emily.meyer97@hotmail.com mobi COMPLETED

Brenda (brendareads) | 151 comments Me please! ePub format yeahyourejealous@sbcglobal.net

It's something I haven't encountered in books before it sounds good

♥¸.•*´Tanya`*•.¸♥ (tanya84) | 30 comments tanyawilson1984@gmail.com kindle ebook please

message 4: by Robin (last edited Mar 12, 2013 09:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Robin (Bridge Four) (fionafixit) robinslcc@comcast.net that is my amazon account email let me know if I need something different. kindle ebook please.

Elise (redentrapy) If I'm still allowed I am interested. eliseloring151@hotmail.com kindle format please!!

Kasey | 284 comments me please kaseyj88@gmail.com. kindle format please

message 7: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments We've hit 5, but the author is willing to open this up to 5 more reviewers.

message 8: by Ira (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ira (iratherese) | 10 comments Me!! irasamonte@gmail.com epub format please :D

Nereid (nereidp) | 49 comments would love to read it, nereidpower@y7mail.com and kindle format please :)

message 10: by Sophie (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie (warpedline) | 19 comments Oh YES please! Thanks so much for opening up another five copies! - Kindle (or mobi) format thanks! ydoon27@gmail.com

message 11: by June (new) - rated it 5 stars

June Luu (dtl0201) I would like to read it please!!!
I don't mind kindle edition.
DTL0201@gmail.com

Sophie (warpedline) | 19 comments Ummm, are we going to get the email and attachment soon?

Jessica  - Where the Bookends (jessica_danow) I would love to do this! Cashfanforever@kindle.com. Kindle format please

message 14: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Sophie...you just requested the book 5 hours ago. I'm not sure where you are but I was asleep since it was about 2am my time.

message 15: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Katherine...email sent, please read.

Tanya Johnson | 44 comments I would love too read this! my email is britanya94@yahoo.com

message 17: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments All copies have been requested. Tanya, if it opens back up you will be the first to get.

Tanya Johnson | 44 comments Thanks Marni!

message 19: by Edee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Edee Fallon (edeemfallon) | 36 comments I would love to review this!

Maria | 24 comments I would love to read and review this book.
majka.cardova@gmail.com Kindle fromat please

message 21: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Okay...the author is extremely happy with the requests flooding in and has allowed for an additional 10 copies to be requested.

message 22: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments My Book Addiction wrote: "I would love to review this!"

Please post your email address and format needed.

message 23: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Tanya wrote: "I would love too read this! my email is britanya94@yahoo.com"

Tanya...I have you on the list, but what format do you need?

message 24: by Edee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Edee Fallon (edeemfallon) | 36 comments Hey! My email address is kweenconch@gmail.com and ePub works for me! Yay! Thank you.

Jessica  - Where the Bookends (jessica_danow) I didn't get my copy...could you resend to cashfanforever@aol.com for the kindle please

message 26: by Marni (last edited Mar 13, 2013 10:24AM) (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Jess wrote: "I didn't get my copy...could you resend to cashfanforever@aol.com for the kindle please"

When did you check? I think the author just sent out within the last hour. Also check your spam folder.

Jessica  - Where the Bookends (jessica_danow) Marni I just checked. I was going to have it sent to my kindle but forgot you have to approve the email address so now it won't come through. I just want it resent to my reg email so I can forward it to the kindle.

message 28: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Jess...I will contact the author requesting it to be sent again.

Jessica  - Where the Bookends (jessica_danow) Thank you. I appreciate it. I am still getting used to how the kindle works so I apologize for any trouble.

message 30: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 3 comments I would like to review this book, as well. Kindle format is referred, but epub will work, too. kellytruelove@integrityconsultants.us

Elise (redentrapy) I got mine thanks.

Kaitlyn (bookishmews) | 19 comments If there are still copies available I'd like one. This sounds interesting.

Kindle format to nurumla524@yahoo.com

Argie | 12 comments id be interested to read it or any future ones. arg0220@aol.com. nook version or ibooks

Purpinkrose | 150 comments I'd love to read this
s-wright14@sky.com
Kindle

Alisa I'd love to read this if there are any more copies available.

alisakepner@gmail.com

Preferably Kindle, but Epub is fine, too.

message 36: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments REMINDER: If you request this book you MUST have it read and review by the deadline of April 2nd at 11:59 EST. Failure to do so will result in you being removed permanetly from this program and it's an insult to the author who is providing the book to you because YOU requested it under the R4R Rules and Guidelines.

Ripley Patton | 8 comments Thank you all for the wonderful enthusiasm. I've e-mailed copies to everyone on the list so far and can't wait to read your reviews.

Two copies left:)

Heidi Hansen Me too? hj_hansen@msn.com mobi (kindle) looking forward to it if one is still available!

Tanya Johnson | 44 comments Sorry Marni, I have a kindle

Tanya Johnson | 44 comments And my email for that is btjohnson94@comcast.net

message 41: by Emily (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:59PM) (new)

Emily if it is still available, could you send me one also in ebook kindle format? my email is emily.meyer97@hotmail.com my kindle email is emily.meyer97@kindle.com
use which ever one is easier for you.

message 42: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Tanya...ok, that's two emails you gave me. You will be receiving the copy as an email attachment so which one should we use?

message 43: by Jeannettevdm (new)

Jeannettevdm | 6 comments jeannettecece@gmail.com kobo ebook format please

Tanya Johnson | 44 comments Britanya94@yahoo.com

I gave the other one in case it was coming through smaxon

message 45: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Heidi and Emily get the final two copies. I can't update topic from my phone but will soon.

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily Thank you!

message 47: by Edee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Edee Fallon (edeemfallon) | 36 comments I got my copy! I'm so excited!

message 48: by Marni (new) - added it

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments My Book Addiction wrote: "I got my copy! I'm so excited!"

Awesome!

message 49: by Edee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Edee Fallon (edeemfallon) | 36 comments Thanks Marni for this opportunity. I've already had a brief convo with Ripley. I'm really excited.

message 50: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 5 comments I can't wait to read these reviews! the synopsis sounds really good. I just wish I saw the r4r sooner!!!!

« previous 1

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ghost Hand (other topics)