Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Would like to add a new book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Daniels | 3 comments As a new author,I would like to run a Giveaway on Create Space. I tried to add my book and did it totally wrong. I would like to start over and add it correctly. Here is my info
Title: Favorite Seafood Recipes from the Coast of Maine
Author: Gloria Daniela
ISBN-13:978-1482344240
Publisher: Create Space
Publication Date: February 28, 2013
Format: Paperback
Genre: Cookbook
Description:
I started this seafood cookbook to bring some order to my recipe collection of 50 years. This collection consists of recipes I've collected from friends and family over the years. There are recipes I've developed myself over the many years of feeding a large family.

Quite a few of these recipes were generously shared by local restaurants, clam shacks and even push carts from the local area and I've also added many I've collected from our travels around the state. Many of these establishments no longer exist but they live on in our memories because of the wonderful meals that are their legacy.

Fresh seafood, excellently prepared is easy to find in Maine. Many people return year after year drawn here by the memories of our great treasure, Maine seafood.

If you've visited Maine and would like to recreate some of these meals, you'll love this book.
Cover: I'm not sure how to load the cover from Create Space.

Thank you for any help you can give me. It is appreciated.
Gloria Daniels

message 2: by Banjomike (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Gloria wrote: "Title: Favorite Seafood Recipes from the Coast of Maine
Genre: Cookbook"

This looks like the one you created so I will tweak it.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

Edit: looks OK.

message 3: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Daniels | 3 comments Banjomike wrote: "Gloria wrote: "Title: Favorite Seafood Recipes from the Coast of Maine
Ge..."

Thanks for your help. You are fast! I know I'm going to like it here.
Gloria

message 4: by Donna (new)

Donna Davis (seattlebookmama) | 41 comments Gloria wrote: "As a new author,I would like to run a Giveaway on Create Space. I tried to add my book and did it totally wrong. I would like to start over and add it correctly. Here is my info
Title: Favorite S..."

Welcome, Gloria! I'm in Seattle & know how important seafood is. I lived in the midwestern US for 7 years and made good friends, but the seafood cuisine was limited to smelt and catfish...ugh!

I think it is awesome that you have realized the dream of publication.

message 5: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Daniels | 3 comments Thanks Donna. Writing the book was great fun. Hopefully, people will find some value in it and enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

message 6: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Pryor (KD_Pryor) | 6 comments K.D. Pryor

Hi,
I am releasing a new book as part of a series on November 18. I would also like to do a giveaway starting tomorrow for this book. How do I add the book so that it links to my first novel, The Portal's Choice?

Thanks, KD Pryor

message 7: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5033 comments #6

K.D.,

Link the record OR details of the new book in a new thread and we can create the series for you with both books. Is that what you are looking for?