Just Have Fun!!!!! discussion

Role playing for real

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Chris, The Creator (new)

Chris Rinas | 245 comments Mod
Here you will act out with your character and other people. You will be your character and your character you. You will know it inside out and outside in. You will breath it and it will become you. Do you think you guys can do it. I am not much of the role playing person but i like reading them, so be aware.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 603 comments Mod
Lauren walked along the beach, her sundress swaying in the wind.

message 3: by Maddy (last edited Mar 12, 2013 05:07PM) (new)

Maddy Geneva sat under her lone umbrella on a beach blanket, reading a book, whose pages kept being blown everywhere from the wind. She could hardly see the pages under her sunglasses. Her white shorts had sand in them and she was still warm in her baggy t-shirt cover up... but there was no place she would rather be

Lauren calmly skipped to a clear spot on the beach and set up her umbrella and beach chair. She sat in her comfy chair and stared at the beautiful waves crashing onto some surfers. She smiled and started daydreaming...

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Letty walked down the beach with her Surfboard and towel and Picnic basket and set it down not far from where Lauren was, She removed her dark sunglasses and looked out at the ocean with her Blue eyes, She removed her black sundress revealing an american flag string Bakini top and board shorts and ran towards the open Ocean, paddling out into the waves.

Lauren closed her eyes and relaxed in the sun. She had a rude awakening when a football hit her. "Ahhhh!" she screamed and glared at the thrower of the deadly football. She fetched her stylish sunglasses and laid out a floral beach towel. She removed her sundress revealing a cute strapless black bikini top and bottoms. She stretched across her towel and stared at the ocean.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Letty caught a few large waves and surfed them flipping tricks off of them.

message 8: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Geneva watched the girl surfing, she wishes she could do something like that. She looked to the side, near the shore, and saw little kids playing in the sand and water. They were trying to make sand castles with little motes around them but the waves kept hitting their castles. Geneva pulled her IPod out of her beach bag and put her headphones and listened to music while continuing to read her book

Lauren caught glimpse of a girl surfing and sighed wishing she could do the same. She got up from her towel and removed her sun glasses and sprinted to the water. She waded into the waves diving underwater when a wave came. She swam out towards the girl with the surf board her body slicing through the water.

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena chewed on the end of her ponytail. She had never been in the water before. She dipped a toe in. It was the perfect temperature. She carefully walked deeper into the ocean, the little waves lapping against her legs. She looked out at the other people swimming and playing. There was a girl surfing. Serena thought she'd like to try it. The water was up to her chest now, when a wave hit her and she went under. It was, of course, the first time she'd ever experienced a wave and it terrified her. Water filled her mouth and nose and the salt stung her eyes. Briefly, she wished she'd made her brother teach her how to swim before she went in.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Letty saw the girl go under and flipped off her board diving into the Water, She swam underwater until she reached Serena and helped her to shallower waters before swimming back out to her board, She climbed on it and sat there, bobbing in the water and looking for a new wave.

lauren saw the girl who had been surfing go and save another girl and smiled! Lauren swam over to the surfing girl and tredded the water beside her. "OMG! You are a total hero for saving that girl!" Lauren said! " I wish I could surf like you!" She also commented.

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena sat up, still coughing a little. She watched the girl who had saved her climb back onto her surfboard. She saw another girl swim out to her and say something. Serena stood up and shouted, "Thank you!" She wasn't sure if the girl had heard, but she turned around and walked toward the volleyball court, far away from the water.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "It's no big, and I could try to teach you" Letty said as she waved at the girl who's life she'd saved.

"That would be awesome!!!!" lauren replied.

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena sat down and watched the waves. She drew pictures in the sand.

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary ((hey am I the only one still doing this???))

((Not really sure. I was on vacation for like a week so...))

Lauren floated in the water and floating in the water as she watched the people on the beach.

message 19: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Seeing the girl who almost drowned, Geneva walked over to her and sat down next to her in the sand. "You ok? Im Geneva." she said

Lauren swam towards the shore and ran across the sand to where Geneva and Serena where. "Hi I'm Lauren how are you guys?" She asked.

message 21: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Geneva smiled, "Hi, Im Geneva. Nice to meet you."

Lauren smiled back and said"Nice to meet you to! Do you surf?"

message 23: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "No, I wish. But im more of a book person...." she smiled. "What about you?"

"I surf,but I am not that good. But I am not a beach bum, I LOVE books! But I like to surf too..." Lauren said. Lauren smiled back feeling happy.

message 25: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "Would you be willing to teach me?" Geneva asked, "I have always wanted to..." not really but she thought it would be fun...

"Sure! If you will recommend me a good book to read." Lauren replied with a smile.

message 27: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "Deal." said Geneva smiling. She stood up and brushed sand off of herself

Lauren also stood up and she hooked arms with Geneva smiling happily.

message 29: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "Ready, to fall on my face.." she mumbed the last part and smiled

message 30: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, The great (last edited Mar 29, 2013 07:38PM) (new)

"Hey I fell on my face and my buttush for the first year I learned to surf. You will get used to all the brusies! And trust be I got a lot of brusies!" Lauren said. "I have an extra surfboard you can use."Lauren offered. She ran to where her stuff was and fetched her surf boards.

((Yours http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SZXlslztEPg... ))

and mine http://www.ronjonsurfshop.com/assets/...

message 31: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Geneva followed and while she was waiting, she took off her cover up and laid it on Laurens towels. Geneva gratefully took the board from Lauren, "Sweet thanks! This is really cool." she was really excited

"Your welcome!"Lauren replied. She led Geneva to the water and told her step by step what to do."Do you get it"Lauren asked.

message 33: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "I think so." right now she was about waist deep in the water, balancing her hand on the board so it wouldnt float away. "I'll give it a shot.."

"You know you are really brave right now! When my dad first told me what to do I freaked out and didn't want to do it!" Lauren said. Lauren layed down on her surf board on her tummy and gave Geneva an encouraging smile and said" Just paddle at towards the waves and then duck dive. As you approach the wave, make sure to paddle as fast as possible, so you gain momentum.
Lean forward and extend your arms near the rails of your board. Push forward so you will sink the end of your board under the water. Make sure you take a deep breath before your board becomes submerged. Point your head down and let your body follow.
When the wave begins to go over you, level your board out. You can do this by using your foot to put pressure on the back of the surf board. This will help make your time under the wave go as smoothly as possible.
When the wave passes, angle your board upwards. Once you get to the surface, start paddling. The quicker you can be back on level water paddling, the less energy you waste." got it?

((Sorry if hard to understand. You don't actually have to read it all you really have to do is say like Geneva duck-dived perfectly and had a huge smile on her face. Or something.))

message 35: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((haha :) ))

Geneva took a deep breath and started to paddle. She approached the first wave almost imeditatly and duck dived at the last second, almost being taken out by the wave. She had just enough momentum to get her going but she had to kick aquwardly towards the middle. Her head was almost touching the board as she continued going under the wave. When she felt the wave past she angled her board up just right so when she reached the surface, she had no trouble continuing paddleing...

((LOL!))

"Great job!" Lauren said! When Geneva came up. "YOu are a natural! I failed when I tried for my first time!" Lauren added

message 37: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "Thanks!" called Geneva and paddled back towards Lauren smiling

"Welcome!" Lauren called back and Lauren quickly paddled towards her. "Ready to catch a wave?" Lauren asked smiling.

message 39: by Maddy (new)

Maddy "I think so." she said smiling

"Lets go!" Lauren called. She paddled off with Geneva and spotted a small easy wave. "Do you want to watch me first or go?" Lauren asked.

message 41: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Geneva paddled out with Lauren, "You can go first." she said

message 42: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((gotta go ))

message 43: by Mary (new)

Mary ((oh sorry I haven't been on much because of Holy Week >.< but I'm back))

((That's fine))

Lauren spotted a pretty good wave and paddled towards it. She faced away from it and took a deep breath. After she braced herself as the big wave swept past her she was carried forward on her surfboard and then she naturally stood up perfectly with out wobbling a bit. She did a pattern of tricks and then hopped off her surfboard as she reached the shore. She smiled at Geneva who was far out. And called"That's how you do it!"

message 45: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena watched the girls surfing. She determined to get swimming lessons ASAP.

Lauren saw a girl watching them and waved.

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena waved back.

Lauren giggled and winked at her and then she called to Geneva"Hold on I will be right back." Then she paddled on her board to the girl.

message 49: by Mary (new)

Mary Serena watched the girl paddle toward her. She walked to meet her. "Hi."

"Lauren stood up from her board her hair dripping wet, but still looking pretty.She propped her surf board up and replied"Hey!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7