Karina Halle Addict's Support Group discussion

Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lee723) Hi my name is Lisa and I'm a total Karina Halle addict after having read her latest SINS & NEEDLES.

#TeamCamden

message 2: by Andra (new)

Andra | 1 comments Hi to everyone,
my name is Andreea, as you can see Camden is already taken... i'm his wife now...:)) Ellie was too undecided so i had to do (seduce him) something :)))

Thanks for adding me to this group girls!

CAMDEN, I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

message 3: by Lucia (new)

Lucia (calwen) Hi everyone, my name is Lucia, I am blogger and avid reader and I loved every single book Karina wrote so far. Experiment in Terror series is my all time favourite series but Artists Trilogy is seriously messing with my head right now.

#TeamEIT
#TeamCamden

message 4: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Can't believe I was thinking about waiting until all books were published before reading Sins & Needles.

message 5: by Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Hi Jessica here. Read way too much. Love the Artist Trilogy and need to start EIT series soon. :) Just realized I have over 1,000 books listed on my GR....yeah I might have a problem..

#TeamJavier
#CamdenSucks :P

message 6: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Jessica, wanna start together?

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Marta wrote: "Jessica, wanna start together?"

Sure :) When you wanna start?

message 8: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B If you want me to keep up then it should be during a weekend. Weekdays I'm crazy busy and will fall behind for sure.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Ok sounds good. I should be finished with my books I'm currently reading by then

message 10: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (elainelaz) Hi I'm Elaine and I'm from the UK. I was blown away with Sins And Needles and I'm intrigued by Javier but I'm team Camden all the way

message 11: by Bren (new)

Bren hi .. I am brenda...from California.. i love KARINA HALLE and everything that she writes.. that women can make anything sound amazing.. PERRRY AND DEX are my favorite characters so far...

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria | 26 comments Hello everyone! My name is Maria.
I became a fan of Karina's talent after reading Sins & Needles and enjoyed On Every Street just as much. Can't wait for Shooting Scars!
I love both Camden & Javier, so I remain torn.
Thank you for starting this group.

message 13: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Thank god you're team Camden, Elaine. Btw, when I reached the end of On Every Street and I read that that woman's name was Elaine, I immediately had to think of you

message 14: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments hello everyone! My name Is Emilia and I am a Karina addict..lol I've been an addict since I first read Sins and needles! I absolutely loved ON EVERY STREET. It has to be my favorite book so far this yr. I am torn about what team I am on. Can't I have both and just call it a day? Lol

Btw- my new puppy is named Ellie..lol

message 15: by T.H. (new)

T.H. (thsnyder) | 12 comments Hi my name is Tyf and I live in Pennsylvania. I loved Sins and Needles, especially Cam and the EIT Darkhouse book with Dex!! I have so many books to read but keeping hers on my currently reading shelf for any free time I have!!!

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lee723) description

Welcome Everyone!

message 17: by Kirsten (last edited Mar 12, 2013 08:55AM) (new)

Kirsten P | 1 comments Thanks for the invite Emilia. Hi everyone I'm Kirsten and I'm from central Florida originally from NY. Love anything Karina writes. Team Camden BTW.

message 18: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B I live in The Netherlands btw. Team Camden :)

message 19: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 31 comments Hey everyone, I'm Melanie, a Karina fan and I know you will love the EIT series and hope you start that next.
I'm Team Javier and hoping Karina has a huge spin to his cheating. I know wishful thinking.... I do like Cam too but something about Javier had me. Its ok if its fictional right...lol

message 20: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments Your welcome Kristen!

Btw- I'm team Javier & Camden..lol is there such a team? LOL maybe leaning towards Camden..lol

I'm from NJ... Kristen, I'm only 5-10 min away from NYC...where in ny were u from?

message 21: by Airah ♔ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 09:40AM) (new)

Airah ♔ (airah) | 3 comments Hi guys! I'm Airah. I'm so addicted to the TAT series, and I'm proud to say I'm a Karina Halle fan!

I just can't believe I've only found out about the status update awhile ago! And before I can jump on it, everything has been resolved. LOLS

Well, I take that as a good thing!

I just recently found out about this group too! Thanks Megan and Lisa for starting this. I love it!!! I'm going to tell the other members of the FB secret group about this!

OES really broke me. Okay, TO did too but I honestly never felt this great addiction to a series before.

I'd love to chat with you all!

~A

message 22: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Airah, nothing will ever get resolved. We're still going at it! Lol

message 23: by Georgia ♥ (new)

Georgia ♥  (georgiapan) | 1 comments Hi my name is Georgia and I am a proud Karina Halle addict!

I love TAT series but Dex is my husband and I'm not cheating! LOL!

Nice to see y'all! :D

message 24: by Lisa (new)

Welcome @Melanie, @Airah & @Georgia! :D

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (cotejb) Oh I never put my location...I'm in the great state of Louisiana :)

message 26: by Cat (new)

Cat (itscat) Hey all! Cátia here.
S&N was the first book I read from Karina Halle and I was hooked. Planning on starting EIT while waiting for Shooting Scars.

Starting On Every Street as soon as I finish writting this and I'm silently praying not to fall for Javier because Camden doesn't deserve to be cheated on. *crossing fingers*

message 27: by Airah ♔ (new)

Airah ♔ (airah) | 3 comments Marta wrote: "Airah, nothing will ever get resolved. We're still going at it! Lol"

Oh, well then I'm here for fun exchange of thoughts! Definitely won't join the bashing. lols

#TeamJavier

message 28: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments Cátia wrote: "Hey all! Cátia here.
S&N was the first book I read from Karina Halle and I was hooked. Planning on starting EIT while waiting for Shooting Scars.

Starting On Every Street as soon as I finish writt..."

Oh, I think u will fall for Javier. It's hard not to, IMO..lol

message 29: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B You can definitely NOT fall for him. I fell but then got right back up my feet

message 30: by Heidi R. (new)

Heidi R. | 22 comments Hi All! I'm Heidi and a total Karina Halle fan. FINALLY a support group for us addicts!

message 31: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments Marta wrote: "You can definitely NOT fall for him. I fell but then got right back up my feet"

But u did fall.. You might have got right back up but he did make u fall...lol

message 32: by ★Emilia★ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:48AM) (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments He caught me off guard but my butt fell hard for him...lol

message 33: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Misjudgment

message 34: by Cat (new)

Cat (itscat) Hopefully chanting "Javier you suck" will help. I really don't want to find any good in him.

message 35: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments Marta wrote: "Misjudgment"

Is that what it was...lol

message 36: by ★Emilia★ (new)

★Emilia★ | 89 comments Cátia wrote: "Hopefully chanting "Javier you suck" will help. I really don't want to find any good in him."

Tried that, didn't work for me. It might for u but definitely didn't work for me...lol

message 37: by MandaLee (new)

MandaLee Lol..I think I skipped this part. Hey all!! I'm Manda and totally team Javier!! I understand Cam bein the safe bet. But I like my bad boys;) Thanks for puting this together! It will be interesting:)

message 38: by ~♡AB♡~ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:01AM) (new)

~♡AB♡~ (arabella2707) | 3 comments Hi I'm Arabella. I love Dex & Perry, I love Ellie, Camden and Javier, but most of all I love Karina because she created them all!Oh and I'm from London.

message 39: by Lisa (new)

message 40: by ♡ Sasha - TEAM ELLIE. ♥ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 11:29AM) (new)

♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥	 (sashasberries) | 65 comments Hi everyone... thanks for the invite Marta... I see you are Team Camden ... lol... well I haven't yet read On Every Street... so at the moment I'm Switzerland... maybe Team Ellie... I need to read all about this Javier everyone had been talking about... he sounds yummy... so will see...

I too haven't read her other series... But I hear great things from Brenda... so I'm hoping to start that one soon... got the books sitting on my kindle...

Oh and I'm from California too...

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hi everyone!!! (Thanks for the invite Marta) I'm Elizabeth. I am from Arizona. I have yet to read OES, but I doubt I can be swayed from Team Camden (:
This group is such a cool idea - I think Karina Halle's writing & characters is done so well, I feel myself becoming a groupie.
Happy Reading Everyone!!!

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia  (craving4books) Hi, Karina Halle's addicts! I am not sure why I never heard about KH before S&N, but now that I'm done with both, I'm obsessed. How are we going to survive until book #2 comes out?

message 43: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B I liked Javier at first. He gave such good woo and all. But then he turned very possessive and obsessed and he was kinda like a lunatic at some points, going crazy and all. So I was like woowwww back the fuck off.. Definitely not falling for him. And then yeah y'all know he cheats, and that just broke my heart in a million little pieces (for Ellie) and I just cannot like Javier. I'm kind of scared of him if anything. He's mental and OES really showed that

message 44: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lee723) LOL @ Marta. He's mental and OES really showed that

message 45: by ♡ Sasha - TEAM ELLIE. ♥ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 02:45PM) (new)

♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥	 (sashasberries) | 65 comments Hmmmm... obsessive and mental... just the characteristic I love in these crazy hot men... LMAO... I swear... it truly doesn't matter to me... like Tony from Consequences, Caleb from Seduced in The Dark, or Deuce from Undeniable... the crazier the better... I'm sick and twisted like that... so I'm even more excited now to read about this Javier... starting it tonight... Wooohoooo

message 46: by M. ~ B&B (new)

M. ~ B&B Deuce isn't mental like Javier... Javier is like a whole new territory. You'll just have to read to understand.

♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥	 (sashasberries) | 65 comments K... can't wait

message 48: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbie78lopez) | 2 comments Hola people!!!! Im Barbara and since I read Darkhouse last year Im a fan of everything Karina Halle writes. Im Team Camden amd Team Ellie. And have an obssesion for everything Dex and Perry related. A pleasure to be here!

message 49: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 2 comments OH YAY!!!!!!!!! So glad to see a support group for this author. I am IN LOVE with the EIT series. GAH!

Oh by the way, I'm Annie....nice to meet you all. Although I see some familiar faces, yay!

Anyway, okay I am reading Dead Sky Morning and can't get enough of Dex and Perry. Eeeeeeep! Okay, bye!

message 50: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 1 comments Hi all. My name is Kristin and I'm from Illinois US.
I actually read the entire EIT series just last week before jumping into OES. So obviously I now require therapy. ;)

Hmmm...team? I'll go with team Ellie. I actually loved Javier and Camden BOTH. Honestly I preferred Javier until the gut punch ending of OES.

« previous 1 3

Karina Halle Addict's Support Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Devil's Metal (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karina Halle (other topics)