Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

The Host (The Host, #1)
This topic is about The Host

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I've heard so many good things about this book. I'd like to see the movie sooner rather than later, and its coming out March 29th. Would anyone like to do a buddy read with me? We can start asap.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Hi Michelle. I did want to read this, but I don't think I have time right now. Sorry!

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

No problem :)

message 4: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

I started reading it last night. So far, I think it may be one of those books that I need to read in 1 or 2 sittings over the weekend.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I have heard it takes a while to get started.

message 6: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new) - added it

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I have heard it takes a while to get started."

So far it is interesting. But, I'm not feeling really invested in the story just yet for some reason.

Sometimes I know I'm not in the mood for certain kind of books. Maybe put it down and watch the movie. You might be inspired to read it afterwards.

message 8: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (last edited Mar 16, 2013 12:25AM) (new) - added it

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Sometimes I know I'm not in the mood for certain kind of books. Maybe put it down and watch the movie. You might be inspired to read it afterwards."

Good idea. If it doesn't pick up soon, I'll do that. I think I'm getting back into a reading funk, and something light & easy to read.