The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches (Flavia de Luce, #6) The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches question

If no one has read this book yet....this comment was left almost a year ago..March 2013 before he had written the uncorrected proof
BOOKAHOLIC BOOKAHOLIC Mar 10, 2013 12:05AM
If no one has read this book yet, who gave it a Rating???? This is a Mystery!

Just read the physical book and gave it 5 stars, too. Serious Flavia fan! Anyone else feel the seriously sad, almost as if you were mourning a real person along with the family?

I read and rated it. Can't get enough Flavia. :)

Flavia is maybe on of the best book series I have ever read. Couldn't put down any of the books in the series! Cant wait for the TV show!!!!!! I do hope we get to read about Feely's and Dieters wedding.

I, too, cannot get enough of Flavia! Gave it 5 stars; it was the most satisfying and meaty offering of the six, and gives me hope that the series will continue on a whole new plane, on an entirely new continent!

I have read all of Bradley's Flavia books and loved them. Can't wait for the next one to come out. The first book is being made into a movie. Hope it's as good as the book.

Laura When does the next book come out?
Sep 07, 2014 10:52AM · flag

I use the audio version, because I enjoy listening while sewing. I also love Jane Entwhistle's narration of Flavia. She puts a smile into Flavia's voice and I can even picture the antics she comes across!

I would encourage all the fans of Flavia to give the audio version at least one try.... I don't know who will play the characters but when the movie is made, I will definitely go see it!

Elizabeth I think this is a great idea! Although I have read all the books, some more than once I feel audio versions can put a different spin on a character. T ...more
Feb 06, 2015 05:08AM · flag

I read it & rated it. Look at the ebook version. Quite a few people have read the ebook.

Denoramae, I felt the same way about grieving with the family. I kept hoping for a literary save from death that never came. At one point I had to leave a coffee shop for fear of crying. Wasn't expecting that from a Flavia de Luce book.