Shadow Falls discussion

Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)
This topic is about Chosen at Nightfall

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Taken straight from C.C. Hunter's blog:

"April 23 is the release of Chosen at Nightfall, and I get emails everyday asking who Kylie chooses, Lucas or Derek. But I can’t tell you that! You can ask all you want, but you’ll just have to wait for the release to find out. However, I will give you a few more clues.

In Chosen at Nightfall Kylie gets kissed by two guys! And she acquires another stalker. Not to mention she gets caught buying a pregnancy test."

message 2: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Pregnancy test? I wonder who is for, I doubt she's buying it for herself since she broke up with Lucas at the end of Whispers at Moonrise. Maybe for Miranda?

message 3: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments According to C.C. Hunter in Chosen at Nightfall Kylie. . .

1. …nearly kills Lucas twice.
2. …is accused of having an affair with an older man.
3. …tells a human that she’s a supernatural.
4. …gets read the riot act by Burnett.
5. …has an unwanted guest crawl over a bathroom stall when she’s trying to pee.
6.…finds herself back at the creek with Derek, the place she really started falling in love with him.
7. …discovers someone isn’t who they say they are.
8. …decides to do something she swore she’d never do. Something that totally pisses off Holiday.
9. …has another boy become interested in her.

message 4: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (last edited Mar 17, 2013 11:15AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments My reactions to the teasers:
1. Say what???? Is it on purpose?? (If it was I'm not sure I can say I blame her)
2. GROSS WTF?!
3. Meh, it's probably either her mom or Sarah
4. Again, not so surprising especially considering the end of Whispers at Moonrise
5. Oh god I hope it's not Perry
6. *Squeal* Yes!
7. I wonder who.... I hope it's not one of her friends
8. Something she'd never do....?
9. Oh for pete's sake not another one!

Booknut (booknut101) | 99 comments Number 2 is definitely gross!

And Number 6 is very, VERY squeal-worthy!! :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) OMG I will totally crack up if it IS Perry!!!! caz that sounds soooooo Perry-ish to me!!