Shadow Falls discussion

Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2)
This topic is about Awake at Dawn
Outside Camp > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 459 (459 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments

The forest outside of Camp's boundaries.

message 2: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia chased Luna into the forest, not caring that she would catch flak from Burnett and Holiday about it later.

message 3: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna landed in the forest somewhere.
She sat on a rock and thought. She thought about everything; her parents, her step parents, Emma, Alex, Jana, Felicia, Alex not being human, her baby being full fea.
It gave her a head ach.
then a thought popped into her head, "what if my step parents were killed because of me?" tears filled her eyes, "oh god.. I'm a monster!"

message 4: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Dammit Luna where'd you go?!" Felicia cried as she switched her pattern over to vampire. She extended her hearing as far as it would go and heard faint sobbing. "There you are." She said in relief and started flying towards it.

message 5: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna felt her stomach, "baby? are you in there? how do you know so much? talk to me... please," tears ran down her face.
her stomach felt warm, 'my name is Nyx. I can see the future. Don't worry, it will all make seance soon.
The heat vanished. Luna felt so confused. She needed Alex.
Tears streamed down her face, what if he was never coming back?

message 6: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia slowed as she drew closer to the sobs. She changed back into a witch and slowly approached. "Luna?" She said softly when a hunched figure came into view.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments Jana almost lost lost Luna in the dense canopy of the forest. Swooping down below, she slowed down and transformed back into a human. She looked around and hear voices. She changed herslef into a wolf, and immediatly her hearing improved. She twitched her ears, and ran to the source of the voices. Slowly edging to a clearing, she spotted a distressed Luna, whose back was to her and Felicia sidling up to her, with an outstreched hand reaching out to Luna. Jana trotted forward and accidently stepped on a twig. The sound caused Felicia to jerk her head towards Jana, and her eyes widened. She took a step back obviously scared by Jana since she was still a wolf, and Felicia probably thought that Jana was going to eat her.
"U-um Luna? We should probably go..." Felicia started with her eyes still on Jana. Luna follwed her line of sight and yelped when she spotted the wolf-Jana.
Jana grinned obviously amused by the attention and quickly changed back into herself- human and all.

"Hahaaha." Jana laughed "You should see ur faces, it was just me." she said
Felicia immediatly relaxed but her eyes were still on Jana Luna sighed, not so much out of relief but more out of annoyance.
Jana's face fell and she too felt grim, after noticing Luna's constant tears and remembering how she had reacted just a while ago in Holiday's office.

She took a deep breath and started...
"Look Luna, I know your hurting, I really do, but please dont do this to yourself. Running away like this, its really not going to help. If you're doubting if Alex truly cares for you, then dont, because he does. He said so himself; I see it in his eyes." Jana said, her serious tone resonated in the forest, and eye hazel eyes peircing into Luna's ones.

For a while no-one said anything, and tension was thick in the air, almost suffocating. Jana and Luna continued to stare at each other...

message 8: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna's. dark black eyes lightened into a grey.
Luna stood and looked from Felicia to Jana, "thanks guys.." She looked down, "you two are true friends.
She attempted a smile, trying to hide her thoughts. The word monster repaid in her head.
She sighed, "I should apologize to Alex.. I over reacted."

message 9: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia blinked in confusion but didn't ask for clarification. She had a feeling she would be able to make sense of the situation soon.

message 10: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna's wings retracted in to her back as she calmed down a little. She looked over to Jana, "were is he?" she asked.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments "Well I'm glad it didnt take very long to convince you." Jana said "But i told him tht you would take it easy tonight and I would bring you to the lake tomorrow where you two can talk..." She continued
"He's probably somewhere sulking or sumfin." Jana said nonchalantly. "But i'm sure he's still thinking about you, brooding over it."

Luna's shoulder's slumped at the thought of waiting to see Alex, and Felicia still stared at the two of them, confusion masking her features. Oh right, she probably doesn't know about Alex and what happened in Holiday's office... Jana thought.

"Well, since we have the evening and night to ouselves, I was thinking how about having a girls night? With evry1. Im sure we'd fit into one cabin... Im sure Felicia, Rebecca, Alexia, and I can all help cheer you up, and take ur mind off things for a while... I think we all need it." Jana suggested.

She looked over to Felicia who looked like she wanted to say something, but nodded along.

message 12: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Luna forced a smile, "sounds fun."
She thought about what Nyx told her, he loves us, she kept thous words on repeat in her head so she could pull off calmness.
She wondered if she would ever be able to meet her parents, and what fea powers Alex had.
So meany thoughts rushed threw her head all at once, "a girls night is a great idea."

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments Jana smiled and looked over at Felicia...
"We should probably go over and inform Alexa and Rebecca." Jana said to Felicia

message 14: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Felicia nodded slowly, "sure. I left them at the mess hall earlier when I felt Luna's aura spike."

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 592 comments "Ok then! Its settled! A girls night it is. To the mess hall and beyond!!!" Jana excaliamed with her hand punching the sky. She stood like that for a moment feeling awkward and Felicia and Luna still staring at her with odd expressions.
Jana sighed
"Ok yeh that was a bit melodramatic, but hey i reallyyy love the mess hall." Jana said, half-joking to cover up her odd behaviour.
"Yeh probably bcuz it has so much food available 24/7" Felicia snickered "She really likes her munchies." Felicia mock-whispered to Luna. Who finally cracked a smile.

((To the Mess Hall y'all!))

message 16: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Al walked around the forest looking for someone.
she came up to a large tree and sat in front of it. She examined the forest and relaxed against the trees cool, ruff bark.
After a moment of silence, the snapping of a twig gathered Al's attention. she rose to her feet and looked in the digestion of the sound, "I know our there," she called out, her voice sounding more like a twenty year old's.
a shadow shifted from one tree to another.
Al smirked, "I'm alone now, you can come out."
A male were walked out of the shadowed, "Hows everything?" he asked.
Her smile grew, "Its going great Mr. Lethe, everything is going according to plan."
Oliver stepped out from behind another tree grinning, "good job, babe."
((Mr. Lethe is Oliver's dad))
"thanks," Al grinned, "i have to get back soon.." she told them.
Mr Lethe nodded, "Alight."

message 17: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments "you told her WHAT!" Mr. Lethe's voice booms threw the forest.
"I told her almost everything.." Al mutters.
Mr. Lethe lifts Al by the throat and slams her into a tree, "does the fairy know?"
Al struggles to breath, "n-no, she wont believe them even if they told her."
Oliver rests a hand on his father's arm, "shes carrying your grandson, remember?"
Mr. Lethe drops the young girl to the ground, "what didn't you tell the vampire?"
"how were getting the baby," she sneers.
He turns to look at her, "you better not tell a living soul another thing! or when your child is brought into this world, you will be taken out!" she yelled in her face, then ran off.
Oliver held Al close to him, "are you okay?"
Al nodded, "I kind of feel bad for Luna.. she really is nice.."
Oliver tries to understand how shes feeling, but is unable to see anything 'good' in Luna, "Al, you know were saving the rest of the paranormals from her kind, right? there to strong, they could kill us all.."
Al shakes her head, "Luna isn't like that, an there not as strong as you think. shes actually quit week and fragile.."
In attempt to avoid a fight Oliver kisses her softly, "just take care, the baby should be here soon.. you should get back to Luna."
"I cant if that vampire is there.. she could kill me.." Al muttered.
Oliver smiled, "you'll find a way, parents day is tomorrow, I'm sure you will come up with something."

message 18: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J flew in front of forcing him to stop "Alex think about what your doing."

message 19: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments He pushed her aside, "were just going to have a Nice. Friendly. Conversation with him," Alex new that Oliver could kick his butt in a heart beat, but he needed to take his anger out on him, and demand he fix Kiki.

message 20: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Listen to her." Jake said, he didn't think Alex would be any match for Oliver even if he had help.

message 21: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments He ignored them both.
Oliver stood up in a tree watching them from above, he smirked at Alex's anger.

message 22: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J flew in front of him again fangs down and sword in front of him.
"Let's get some ground rules. 1. You never push a vamp/fae with a sword. 2. I can read your mind and see that your going to get your butt whipped. So stop this and go back to Luna before something bad happens."

message 23: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Before Alex could say anything he heard Oliver laugh, "ya, Alex. Listen to her, you won't have to put up with the child long anyways," he said smoothly, trying to get Alex more angry, and it was working.

message 24: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "She's right. Listen to her and pull your head out of your ass." Jake said.

message 25: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J. held Alex back "Don't its what he wants."

message 26: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments "The full moon is just days away Alex, do you really think you can handle watching your daughter change?" Oliver smirked from his branch, "you could just give her to me, then no harm would ever come to any fairy because of a werewolf ever again."
Alex stayed silent, his anger building.

message 27: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J still holding Alex back "Scram you filthy mutt! We don't have time for you and your games!"

message 28: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Shut your mouth!" Jake snapped, angry. He himself was part Fae and all of Oliver's taunts were pissing him off as well.

message 29: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Oliver chuckled, "but you came to find me, you should be happier," she paused and watched them all wallow in their anger, "so what do you say Alex? Triad? Your daughter for the safety of all fairies?"
Alex was silent for a moment, he thought of Luna and how heart broken she would be, "what do you want with Kiki?" He demanded.

message 30: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "You can't be considering doing what he wants!" Jake said incredulously.

message 31: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J. said "Don't even think about it, Alex. Luna wouldn't want this."

message 32: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Oliver ignored them and grinned at Alex, "good boy. Al is having a son, we plan to have your daughter and him marry, which would bond is forever since she is Luna's child," Oliver explained as he picked at a piece of tree bark.
Alex looked up in the tree, realizing where Oliver's voice was coming from, "there's no way if turning her back?"
Oliver shook his head, "nope."

message 33: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J stared at Oliver"He's lying."

message 34: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Jake could see Alex was actually considering it and couldn't hold back his anger and longer. He punched Alex hard in the jaw, his eyes blazing angrily. "What the hell man?!"

message 35: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Alex looked at jake, "not your kid!" Alex yelled at him.
Then he looked at J, if she could really read his mind, then she new he was trying to trick Oliver.
Oliver laughed, "it doesn't matter if I'm lying, girly, I'm getting that baby with or without Alex's help."
Alex's chest tightened, "what's the antidote?" He asked as if it was a sickness.
Oliver looked down at him, "if she has already bred born, then there is none. If you had waited the nine months naturally instead of speeding it up, then it would have drained from her system," Oliver told Alex, smearing at how he tricked Luna into taking the pill.

message 36: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Jake shook his head in disgust and took a few steps back so he didn't hit Alex again.

message 37: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments "If your so sure of yourself then how will you get the baby?With daddy's help?" J taunted.

message 38: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments "It's ether he gives her to us and creates a truce, or we take her and say she was orphaned," Oliver looked down at Alex, "imagine how much longer Luna's blood line would go on for without us trying to kill you," he said in an convincing voice.

message 39: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments Jake scowled at the werewolf. "You do realize that Luna's kid isn't a pureblood now right? The faerie one is but the werewolf isn't."

message 40: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments "Your sick you know that? Kidnapping babies" she rolled her eyes "Your pack is just to weak to take out a bigger prize."

message 41: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Not exactly helping." Jake hissed.

message 42: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments He chuckled, "I already tried to get Luna, but it had to be were. It doesn't have to be pureblood were, it just has to be born of Luna, because she's a pure blood fairy."
Alex felt his anger spike more, remembering how upset Luna was when Oliver raped her and ruined her wings, "leave Luna out of this!" He demanded.
Oliver smirked, "I only want the wolf child."

message 43: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments "Admit it you just taking the kid because taking Luna was harder than you thought." J continued

message 44: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Well you won't get her." Jake growled.

message 45: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments "Come on Olie admit it. You couldn't take down on like fairy."J smiled at him.

message 46: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Oliver rolled his eyes, "I didn't have to take her, just in-pregnant her and steal the baby," he paused, "but Alex beet me to the in-pregnanting her, so I had to get creative."
"Shut up!" Alex yelled, not wanting him to talk about Luna as is she was a breeding toy.

message 47: by Melissa, Chameleon extraordinaire (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa | 5451 comments "Alex let's just go." Jake said.

message 48: by Kris (last edited Aug 08, 2013 01:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments "No big bad wolf is just afraid of some fairies." J laughed at Oliver.

message 49: by Elizabeth, Queen of the Fae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 5662 comments Oliver jumped down out of the tree and slammed her to the ground, "you think so?"
She looked at Alex, "watch over Luna and your other baby, maybe I'll come for them too," he smirked.
His head propped up as if he heard something, "looks like your daughter's future mate is on the way, I'll see ya around Alex."
Oliver got up off the girl and dashed threw the trees.
Alex felt like he was going to explode, "look what you did!" He yelled at J, "now he's after both my babies AND Luna!"

message 50: by Kris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 184 comments J just sat on the ground and laughed. "Relax my powers work best through physical contact."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10