What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Summon the Keeper (Keeper's Chronicles #1)
This topic is about Summon the Keeper
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. About girl who is some kind of magical hero that cleans ups messes. She becomes the owner of a hotel in Canada that lies on some sort of magical nexus. The hotel is full of weird stuff [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiggy (new)

Tiggy | 2 comments I'm looking for the names of a couple of books here. Their about this girl whose some kind of magical hero that cleans ups messes. She becomes the owner of a hotel in Canada that lies on some sort of magical nexus. The hotel is full of weird stuff, including a ghost and something evil in the basement. I read them before, but can't remember what they're called. Oh, and for some reason darth vader shows up in a small scene in the second book.

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Summon the Keeper for the first one? There are 3 books in the series The Second SummoningLong Hot Summoning.

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
(And I think that is the fastest I've ever ID'ed a book/series before for anyone.)

ladymurmur | 30 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Summon the Keeper for the first one? There are 3 books in the series The Second SummoningLong Hot Summoning."

Absolutely Summon the Keeper! :-)

message 5: by Tiggy (new)

Tiggy | 2 comments That's it! Thank you. I can put this in solved now.