This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

57 views
I hate being a non-smoker!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (last edited Mar 27, 2009 09:22PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Or wait, I love being a non-smoker. Whatever it is that makes me smoke in bars I like that. Whatever it is that makes me think way too much about smoking in bars I hate that. It's so goood. But then I just want more...goodnight.


Jiaka1981 Winfield I hate when people assume you smoke and ask you for a light or a cig, then when you say you don't smoke they look at you all dismissive. Like you aren't important enought to talk to if you haven't joined the cancer club.


message 3: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Dude, do the dismissive right back at them. You should never ever feel like a victim of smoker snobs. They are the ones being stupid - self-mutilation and all.

I see this is a recurring topic...


message 4: by Lori (last edited Mar 28, 2009 06:15PM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) All smokers should carry a tic-tac. Chewing gum. Peppermint suckers. Something.

Sorry. I hate the "I just smoked a cigarette and now I am here to breathe on you" smell.....


Jiaka1981 Winfield lol ever kissed an smoker?


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It's hot.


message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) ashtray breath.
bleck!


message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Montambo wrote: "It's hot."

Agreed. Especially if said smoker also has booze breath. Total turn-on.


message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) The rest of you must be wrong. That's the only possible explanation.


Servius  Heiner Amanda wrote: "Montambo wrote: "It's hot."

Agreed. Especially if said smoker also has booze breath. Total turn-on."


agreed.

Kasia wrote: "Dude, do the dismissive right back at them. You should never ever feel like a victim of smoker snobs. They are the ones being stupid - self-mutilation and all.

I see this is a recurring topic..."


I hate you kasia...

Jiaka1981 wrote: "I hate when people assume you smoke and ask you for a light or a cig, then when you say you don't smoke they look at you all dismissive. Like you aren't important enought to talk to if you haven't ..."

you should always carry a lighter with you for this very reason. You know you will encounter a smoker in your day; proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

Gretchen wrote: "Or wait, I love being a non-smoker. Whatever it is that makes me smoke in bars I like that. Whatever it is that makes me think way too much about smoking in bars I hate that. It's so goood. But the..."

I loved being a smoker, and I plan on smoking again when I am 50.





message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel All of you that said it's hot are my friends. All of you who didn't need to rethink their positions.


back to top