European Royalty discussion

History Nominations > April Read Nominations - Important Question

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) | 181 comments Hey all! Here's my suggestion. How about we keep reading/discussing our current book - The Princes of Ireland - for April? It's a super long book and full of stuff to talk about and I feel like I kind of gave it short shrift by having us start it basically 2 days before we were to start discussing.

Thoughts?

message 2: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments sounds great to me! I have the book but haven't had a chance to start it, and I'm in Here Be Dragons right now, so it will be awhile until I get to Princes. I'd love to be able to be part of the discussion

Sorry for the delayed response - I'm temping right now and the hours are a little crazy at the moment! At least it's nice to be working again!

message 3: by April Ann (new)

April Ann (bloomer) | 83 comments I agree it's a pretty hefty book and so is "Here Be Dragons"!

message 4: by Sera (new)

Sera I'm behind, as usual, so this approach would work for me.

message 5: by Krista (new)

Krista (kacey14) | 8 comments That sounds good to me also. I haven even started this one yet, so the time would be appreciated.

message 6: by Sara W (last edited Apr 03, 2009 08:52AM) (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments FYI - I reorganized the threads for this read. I originally broke the book up trying to make the threads equal in regards to number of pages read, but now that I'm reading the book, I broke it up in a manner that fits the story better. It shouldn't make a difference since not too many people have commented yet.