Inkspell (Inkworld, #2) Inkspell discussion

Confusing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Joana (new)

Joana This book confuses me towards the middle, I don't really get what they are trying to say.

message 2: by Aryn (new)

Aryn I abanndoned Inkspell because it confused me and I was bored

message 3: by Joana (new)

Joana Yeah, same here. The only thing that was really interesting was that she went into the other world

message 4: by Aryn (new)

Aryn Yes, I agree

message 5: by Joana (new)

Joana I might reread it though, see what it really is about

message 6: by Aryn (new)

Aryn if u do I would like to know what it is about so I would like it if u would tell me once u read it.

message 7: by Joana (new)

Joana Will do

message 8: by Aryn (new)

Aryn Thanks

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) I didn't get lost at all. I get the point, but, I don't know how to explain it. I love this series. Doesn't ANYBODY love it, and get what its about at the same time?

Juliet I liked the series, but Inkheart in my opinion was by far the best. It was much more simple than the next two, but still complex.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Well, dang! Must be alone in this.

Sonia Jarmula I totally agree with you Kaleigh. I didn't get lost at all, but I suppose if you read then stopped for a while it could get you lost. I think it's an amazing series, Inkheart was my favourite for various reasons, but the rest were well done as well. I think many people got lost with the increase in perspectives-there was more than just Meggie's perspective, and some people were in the Inkworld and others weren't. Funke has crafted this world amazingly, the complexities grow as the series does, which I think is great and needs to be appreciated more. This story is definitely not static.

Taylor I abandoned Inkspell, too, but I actually picked in up again later to finish it. I'm glad I did, too, because Inkdeath was REALLY good in my opinion.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Inkdeath hands down FAVORITE!!!!

Sonia Jarmula I really liked it, so many complexities, which I think made it really beautiful and intriguing. I feel bad for Farid though. :P

Juliet Sonia wrote: "I really liked it, so many complexities, which I think made it really beautiful and intriguing. I feel bad for Farid though. :P"

me too, I loved him and Meggie

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Doria and Meggie are better!!! In my opinion anyways.

Juliet guuurrrrrrrrrr

Juliet giggle giggle

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Sorry sorry! We'll stop laughing!! But you don't have to be angry about it! :)

Kaylee~ im not angry about it......

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Well then. Alrighty then. Back to Inkheart....?

Kaylee~ i haven't read that in forever!!!

Juliet helloooooooooo

Sonia Jarmula I loved both couples, but I felt bad for him because Meggie went with Doria right after he tried to convince her to run away with him. D'awwww. :)

Juliet I really have to reread these because I am sooo confused right now, I am lucky to remember some names

Kaylee~ lol me too

Kallie Hudson Kaleigh wrote: "Well, dang! Must be alone in this."
i got it and loved it
inkdeath was my fav!!!

Kaylee~ i know right? that book was totally epic!

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Inkdeath is the best. Most all last books are the best in series.

Kaylee~ true dat.

Sonia Jarmula JULIET, GO READ THEM QUICKLY SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS SOON. :D

Kaylee~ !!!!?

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Juliet hasn't read them in a while..... GTG

Kaylee~ BYE!!!!

Juliet I will read them soon, I promise!!

Sonia Jarmula :D yaaay Juliet!

Kaylee~ ..........

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Will you stop saying "..........."!!!!????!!! :) lol

Juliet heehee, I'm blushing

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) For my "GO JULIET GO!!"? Well, in that case: your welcome! :)

Juliet yep :P

« previous 1