Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Crossroads of Twilight (The Wheel of Time, #10)
This topic is about Crossroads of Twilight
The Wheel of Time > CROSSROADS of TWILIGHT - Glimmers of the Pattern through Chapter 7 **SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new) - added it

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I will start listening to Crossroads of Twilight later this week.

Spoilers are allowed for all previous books and up through the end of Chapter 7. Please mark anything that might spoil future events in the Wheel of Time series.

Alex | 104 comments Perrin looks for his wife. Various characters sense Rand and Nynaeve. Mat hears dice. None of it gets very far.

message 3: by Jon (new) - added it

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Alex wrote: "Perrin looks for his wife. Various characters sense Rand and Nynaeve. Mat hears dice. None of it gets very far."

LOL! I started listening to this last night while walking my dog. Quite a change in readers from Martin Shore and the Silmarillion. I must say I prefer British voice actors. Their diction is impeccable.

Alex | 104 comments I imagine them mostly being American except the Seanchan who are French in my head. Jordan was American and there's no show or movie to put English voices in my head like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones. I know the Seanchan are supposed to actually be southern but when I think slurred speech French is the first thing that comes to mind.

Helen That's funny. I think this section passed quickly enough.