YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

GETTING TO KNOW YOU! :) > Random Share/Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 6,989 (6989 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140

message 1: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments You could think of this as a "status" update you'd like to share with us :) or any other randomness you feel you have to put out there.

Just remember to respect each other. ..

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Random...hard to read when you are eating chili and scones! Messy fingers do not make good page turners on an ipad. Lol

message 3: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Just finished baking my millionth gingerbread cookie because I'm bringing them to a party tomorrow. I am so over holiday cookies right now!

message 4: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 46 comments In the middle of The Boys of Summer (Summer Series, #1) by C.J. Duggan
and loving it. Excited by New Year's! XD Also trying to coax my bunny to come out from underneath my bed ^_^

message 5: by Nelo (new)

Nelo (bookedunicorn) bout to take a break from reading and watch vampire knight

message 6: by Nelo (new)

Nelo (bookedunicorn) oh! forgot..happy new year

message 7: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Yay! Kids in bed...now I can read :)

message 8: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon Happy New Year,everyone.

message 9: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Hi everyone!
What's your first read this year???

message 10: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle my first book this year is The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen

message 11: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments I really need to get off the computer, or I'll be in trouble with the husband ...teehee :)

message 12: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon My first read is Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout .Great start,huh?

message 13: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments awesome first read!

message 14: by Novel (last edited Jan 04, 2013 01:47AM) (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Last night I was looking for some tearjerker film to watch and I found this movie now is good
I was reading the summary and I find it very familiar...and then I realized that it was based from Before I Die by Jenny Downham . I was impressed because they got Dakota Fanning to play as Tessa.

message 15: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon Yeah,it was a really great tearjerker.I needed a bunch of tissues.Are you going to watch it?

message 16: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon And speaking of tearjerkers,did anyone watch Les Miserables?

message 17: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments I haven't yet. But I really want to. :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Mishma - I saw it with my best friend and we both came out with red puffy years. It was not a good night to wear contacts because I cried so much. But it was a fabulous movie with an amazing cast.

message 19: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon I cried like a baby when I watched the movie.It was so emotional.You have to see it.

message 20: by Jalyn (last edited Jan 04, 2013 05:39AM) (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Jona wrote: "Hi everyone!
What's your first read this year???"

I read Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer and I loved it! Such a good book to start the year off with!

message 21: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments I'm hoping to finishing Greta's and my blog this weekend so we can start having fun with it. Yay! :)

message 22: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments The movie looks interesting. :)

message 23: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments First novel I've read this year was
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James :)

message 24: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon Is that book good Beatrice?My cousin said she'd lend it to me if I want.But I wanted to know what it's like.

message 25: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Beatrice wrote: "The movie looks interesting. :)"

Which movie?

message 26: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Mishma wrote: "I cried like a baby when I watched the movie.It was so emotional.You have to see it."

It's not yet out here. :(

message 27: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Jalyn wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "The movie looks interesting. :)"

Which movie?"

The one Novel posted above.

message 28: by Katy (new)

Katy | 361 comments Novel wrote: "Last night I was looking for some tearjerker film to watch and I found this movie
I was reading the summary and I find it very familiar...and then I realized that it was based from [bookcover:Bef..."

That movie looks really good. Already put in an order on Netflix to rent it. Can't wait to see it!

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (blackrose388) | 224 comments Nels_cee wrote: "bout to take a break from reading and watch vampire knight"

Vampire Knight!!! Awesomeness! =D

message 30: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments I guess I'm pretty mean, but it scares me to think of Kanye and Kim Kardashian as parents. :/

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Greta - your not mean. It's the truth, mom and I are scared for that child. Even more so now because in some states Kanye is not that dad even if DNA says so because states believe who ever the women is married to is the father. So in reality it's that Kris guy. I hope I'm wrong and they will be amazing parents and change by the time the kid is born. Look at Nicole riche she changed when she had her first child. So anything could happen......

message 32: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments That is true. Nicole Richie did seem to turn it all around once she had kids.

message 33: by Katy (new)

Katy | 361 comments Greta wrote: "I guess I'm pretty mean, but it scares me to think of Kanye and Kim Kardashian as parents. :/"

You're not mean, I strongly dislike Kanye!

message 34: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon I hate Kanye too.Ever since the Taylor Swift incident.

message 35: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Woke up to discover that yesterday I put the eggs back into the FREEZER instead of the refrigerator!! Hello, space cadet!

message 36: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments My tumblr page is under construction... lol

message 37: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments I'm excited to watch the Warm Bodies movie!!!

message 38: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) | 768 comments I really like ponies.

message 39: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments I spilled extremely hot coffee on my hand and up my sleeve this morning o_O Fail

message 40: by Novel (new)

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Jalyn wrote: "I spilled extremely hot coffee on my hand and up my sleeve this morning o_O Fail"

ouch!

message 41: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments our cat clawed the rug...AGAIN! bad cat!!

message 42: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 46 comments Greta wrote: "our cat clawed the rug...AGAIN! bad cat!!"

My bunny keeps doing that to my mattress O.o need to get that thing a sand box or something!

message 43: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments I'm bummed because I won a GR First Reads in November, but I never received the book and I still haven't heard back from the person who did the giveaway :(

message 44: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments That sux! Have you emailed anyone about it?

message 45: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Yep, she still hasn't gotten back to me. The book looks good too Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt . :(

message 46: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Just asked my son what we should get my husband for his birthday. His response "A hotdog. Daddy likes hotdogs!"

message 47: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Nixon That's sweet,Greta.When's his birthday?

message 48: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Greta wrote: "Just asked my son what we should get my husband for his birthday. His response "A hotdog. Daddy likes hotdogs!""

Lol

message 49: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments His birthday is tomorrow. I really have to find something today to get .

message 50: by Jonababez (new)

Jonababez | 2458 comments Advance happy birthday to him!!! :)

Are you going to give him hotdogs? LOL!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140