Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1) Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 question

Twilight or Vampire Knight
Abigail Abigail (last edited Jan 02, 2013 04:14PM ) Dec 30, 2012 11:49PM
I love both
But I love vampire knight more because of zero

Vampire Knight no matter what

VAMPIRE KNIGHT

sorry Twilight fans but...... VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!

Definitely Vampire Knight!

Vampire Knight all the way!

I liked Twilght but I loved Vampire Knight even more! ^_^

VAMPIRE KNIGHT.....

c'mon, that shouldn't even be a serious question :/

I've read both and though i'm a fan of twilight I love Vampire knight soooooo much more! It has more of a story and better characters. :D

yeah i like vk better

Yuki is just as annoying as Bella, Kaname is just as amazing as Edward, and Zero is just as much as an obstacle as Jacob. Tie.

though i watched twilight but i choose vampire knight.i love it.awesome characters.hahaha

VK of course! No contest.

Vampire Knight.
Kaname & Zero... yes.

Vampire Knight, more action.

I don't know...they're both kind of annoying...I mean, I love them both, have things that bother me greatly.

Vampire Knight because Kaname is a more beastly character than little Edward(forgivness to Twilight fans)

deleted member Apr 05, 2013 02:31PM   0 votes
Vampire knight all the way :)

That is a stupid question. Twilight has nothing on V.K.! That is like asking if you'd rather eat mud (being Twilight)or your favorite meal (being V.K.).

What kinda comparison is that? Of course Vampire Knight... after all these Twilight jokes, im just sick of Edward and Bella and JAcob....

ZERO IS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!

Vampire Knight all the way. Bella is like an ant compared to Yuki! No Offense to Twilight fans.

both

Deeply offended with this question u_U

Wow, a novel compared to a manga. Where has the world came to? I personally like Twilight. However, VK is 10 times better than Twilight. Firstly, ummmm.. Kaname and Zero are the best in the world. They are so mysterious and HAWT! Edward and Jacob are just the ordinary people that just are normal. BLAH. NORMALCY.

Jazz Just the whole idea/concept from VK makes it waaaay better than Twilight. Don't get me wrong Twilight fans, I've read all the books and watched a few ...more
Jul 08, 2013 06:34PM

Vampire knight I would never be on depressed Bella and weird looking Edward's side

definitely VAMPIRE KNIGHT !!!!!

Vampire knight....The vampires are way more badass...and come on Zero and Kaname or Edward??

deleted member Jul 17, 2013 08:30AM   0 votes
Vampire Knight, I'm sorry but Twilight is getting on my nerves...

Vampire Knight definitely. The story is much more entertaining and you can't just compare Yuki to Bella and Zero and Kaname to Jacob and Edward, they are far superior

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

namely because this is ALOT cooler that TWILIGHT...
and i love ZERO!!!1

sorry, VAMPIRE KNIGHT FOREVER >_<

Definitely Vampire Knight. Though I wish I could see more crossover fanfiction for both

Vampire Knight ALL THE WAY!!!

Everyone loves zero

Thalia, The Daughter Of Zeus True. Who doesn't love Zero? ...more
Jun 23, 2013 06:03PM