YA/NA FANATICS discussion

211 views
GETTING TO KNOW YOU > What Time is it and What are You Up to?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Here you can talk about what you are doing today, whether it be exciting or boring LOL and what time it is where you are.


message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
It is 2pm here and I am watching Marvin Marvin on Nickelodeon. Hilarious!


message 3: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 154 comments Status update! Love it! Have had the same idea many times but did not know how to title the thread.

540 pm ...just finished dinner. We eat really early!


message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Lol! We eat dinner about 7 usually, but that is because I am never prepared:) If we eat to early the kids think they need another meal at bedtime.


message 5: by Greta (last edited Dec 30, 2012 03:27PM) (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 154 comments Lol! We could never . My kids are so little still that they are in bed by 730!


message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
My kids go to bed at 9 and 10. We have never been able to work it out for earlier. Probably because my husband doesn't work a 9 to 5 job so it changes the hours we do things. And I am terrible at putting the kids to bed. But we have stuck with the 9 pretty good and they don't have to get up for school until 8.


message 7: by Anika (new)

Anika (teddybear1) | 21 comments Well I have not introduced myself since joining the group but where I am it's 10:27pm. I'm watching HGTV - Property Brother. They make me want to redecorate my house. I ate dinner as a single person at 8pm which is late for me and I plan on going sleep because I have work tomorrow at 12 midnight. I'm updating my reading status and have not decided what I'm going to read next but I'll probably do a re-read since it is close to year end I'll probably go over into the new year.


message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 16 comments It's 8:20 a.m. and I'm listening to Mockingjay on audiobook ( AHHHHHH!!!)


message 9: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 175 comments It's 12:44 PM in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm reading Hopeless by Colleen Hoover now and I want it to be my last book of 2012. So, I'm trying to finish it before New Year's eve.


message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Rachmi wrote: "It's 12:44 PM in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm reading Hopeless by Colleen Hoover now and I want it to be my last book of 2012. So, I'm trying to finish it before New Year's eve."

Great book to end with! Loved it!


message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
It is 240pm and I am playing on goodreads lol. So much other stuff I need to do. Got lots of chips and dip and soda and oreos for the Eve party. If you can even call it a party. Me and the kids just going to watch movies.


message 12: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 154 comments It's 520 pm
And I'm just finishing making dinner. ..


message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 65 comments It's 12.52 pm and im getting ready for school tmrw..packing my bag etc ;)


message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
15 minutes to the new year here. This day makes me so tired and I stay up late all the time.


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Advanced Happy New Year Sara! :)
It's 3pm here January 1st already.


message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Thanks! It is officially the new year now!


message 17: by Alley (new)

Alley Kat (alleykat666) It's 3:16 AM and I'm up way too late reading again.


message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jords) | 26 comments 9:25am and I'm making breakfast because I haven't eaten since last year -badoom tsh- sorry for the bad joke there, just couldn't help myself


message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
1120am and I want to go back to bed. House is such a mess I should clean all day long.


message 20: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (allthebookfeels) it's currently 2:26 am and I'm reading. I keep telling myself just one more chapter and as all of you probably experienced it never happens lol


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) it's 11:05 pm here. Just finished watching a wonderful Korean movie titled A Moment to Remember! ^^,


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

4:55 PM, I'm watching Youtube Videos while I wait for dinner to finish being cooked


message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
3 pm and I am still in pajamas being lazy. My kids are creating a disaster of the house and no one wants to help clean so I quit.


message 24: by Auggie (new)

Auggie (auggietalk) It's almost 11pm here. I'm lounging around trying to get sleepy. I had coffee before bed. Probably not a good idea.


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Definitely not a good Idea Auggie! ^^,


message 26: by Angeline (new)

Angeline 4.02pm here and I'm watching a movie that's so bad it's hilarious!


message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan Its 12:14am here in good ol Rocky Top (Tennessee) and I just finished whipping my husband's butt in Guitar Hero.


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It's 9:24 PM here and I'm watching NCIS: LA and reading a book while spending a little time on goodreads.


message 29: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
1030pm here and The Lion King is on. I am pretty much trying to read though. I have 3 books going on at once from 3 different genres, but I am mixing them up because they have some similar family lives and attitudes. Who'd of thought?? That's what I get for reading more than one book at a time.


message 30: by Len (new)

Len (ellencantillan) it's 9:26am here, im at the office working at the same time checking on goodreads


message 31: by Majuchan (last edited Jan 08, 2013 09:43PM) (new)

Majuchan | 29 comments 1:38 P.M. reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins with Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 2 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #2) by Hiromu Arakawa in between...

Sara wrote: "1030pm here and The Lion King is on. I am pretty much trying to read though. I have 3 books going on at once from 3 different genres, but I am mixing them up because they have some similar family l..."
Lion King is my all time favorite... uh, you are watching while reading??


message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Majuchan wrote: "1:38 P.M. reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins with Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 2 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #2) by Hiromu Arakawa in between...

Sara wrote: "1030pm here and The Lion King is on. I am pretty much try..."


Listening while reading with the occasional glance:/


message 33: by Majuchan (new)

Majuchan | 29 comments hands down... I can't read while watching at the same time. I can't take off my eyes the screen... xD It is like hypnotizing me. Hahaha.


message 34: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) 10:35 pm:

Busy doing my homework. :| no time to read novels -__-


message 35: by Greta (new)

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 154 comments 1130 a.m. leaving in a few minutes to pick my son up from preschool.


message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
1114am kids got me sick. How come it is hard to read when you don't feel good?


message 37: by Samia (new)

Samia Ruponti (snoebell92) | 155 comments it's 2:57 am and sadly I'm working (actually, taking a break with goodreads)! :D


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) It's about 12:33 PM here and I'm waiting for my lunch break! So hungryyy!
Happy Valentines everyone!


message 39: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 175 comments 11:44 AM here, I'm sleepy and hungry, still 15 minutes to grab my lunch


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

It's 8:47 PM and I'm reading and watching American Idol!


message 41: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 175 comments Lindsey wrote: "It's 8:47 PM and I'm reading and watching American Idol!"

I was quite surprised when they announced Nicki Minaj as one of judges but when I watched it, I kind of like it. She's so hilarious in a weird way :D


★MC's Corner★ (gleekidmc) | 56 comments its 12:53 pm here in PH! Im hungry


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Mc wrote: "its 12:53 pm here in PH! Im hungry"

Me too! ^^
Let's eat!


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Rachmi wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "It's 8:47 PM and I'm reading and watching American Idol!"

I was quite surprised when they announced Nicki Minaj as one of judges but when I watched it, I kind of like it. She's so ..."


I thought I wasn't going to like her but after watching it I realized she was a good judge. Way better than the other previous judge actually.


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

산드라 ❤ wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "It's 8:47 PM and I'm reading and watching American Idol!"

I was quite surprised when they announced Nicki Minaj as one of judges but when I watched it, I kind of lik..."


She tells the truth in a weird way. She knows what she is talking about.


message 46: by Rachmi (new)

Rachmi  | 175 comments Lindsey wrote: "She tells the truth in a weird way. She knows what she is talking about."

Agree, I guess I shouldn't judge her before see her and I also like how she stand up for some contestants.


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachmi wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "She tells the truth in a weird way. She knows what she is talking about."

Agree, I guess I shouldn't judge her before see her and I also like how she stand up for some contestants."


I'm not a fan of her music but what she says is great.


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Lindsey wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "She tells the truth in a weird way. She knows what she is talking about."

Agree, I guess I shouldn't judge her before see her and I also like how she stand up for so..."


Same here! I don't listen to much of her songs but I respected her after I saw her judge american idol. :)


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

산드라 ❤ wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "Rachmi wrote: "Lindsey wrote: "She tells the truth in a weird way. She knows what she is talking about."

Agree, I guess I shouldn't judge her before see her and I also like how she..."


I just wish she would tame her looks. Sometimes they are just too wild.


That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Yeah. I like it when she's just simple. :p


« previous 1 3 4 5 6
back to top