Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Challenges Archive > 2013 Harlequin Presents Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Feb 20, 2013 09:51PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
I have set up the 2013 HP Reading Challenge. You can set your own reading goal for books for the year of 2013. It won't allow you to sign up until January 1st, but you can start pondering what your goal will be.

Feel free to post your goal here!

Here is a link to the challenge:
http://www.goodreads.com/challenges/9...

Participants

Alexis-Morgan
Danielle
Erin
Kate
Jane

message 2: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 97 comments My goal is to NOT wait until the end of the year to update all of the incredible books I've read. My life seriously got in the way this year!

My goal is 120 books...with reviews of at least HALF of those!

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

You can do it, Alexis-Morgan!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

My goal is to read 40 HP books this year.

message 5: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 97 comments YOU are the best, Lady D. Reading your reviews seriously helped me when my eyes were rolling in the back of my head some nights. Thanks for that!

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

That means a lot, Alexis-Morgan. *Hugs* I appreciate your reviews as well. I was so swamped, I didn't even get to HPs for months, and I was in withdrawal. I hope I can read at least 2-3 a month this year.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Made a thread. Want to read at least 30 Harlequins this year :)

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Good luck to you, Erin. You can do it!

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateperegrinate) I signed up to read at least 60 HPs in 2013!

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Good luck, Kate!

message 11: by Jane(Janelba) (new)

Jane(Janelba) (janelba) I read a number of Harlequin books last year but not many HP or HPE's, so I am setting my goal to read at least 12 HP's this year !

message 12: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

You can do, Jane!