Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Specific IR Book Talk > Looking for a specific IR book - bwhm

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (inlovewithbooks) | 19 comments Hi all - I am looking for a specific book about an African American woman who buys a home in the modern day South (can't remember the state--maybe North or South Carolina or Georgia) next door to a noisy Hispanic man (I think with a motorcyle). I don't remember the author's name or the title of the book. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. It's driving me crazy. :-(

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
That sounds good, but I don't think I read it.

message 3: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 22 comments Sounds like the bowman series by Mercedes keys.

message 4: by Katie (last edited Dec 30, 2012 03:27PM) (new)

Katie (inlovewithbooks) | 19 comments Thanks for the response Troysmom09. I checked on B&N but none of the covers matched and there were no summaries that matched. Bummer! :-(

The cover depicted a prim AA woman on the left, a lavender/gray house with flowers in the center, a Hispanic man on a motorcycle on the right. The cover looked kind of like a Harlequin or Nora Roberts cover.

It's driving me absolutely crazy not being able to find it again on B & N. Grrrr!

message 5: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments That does sound like the Mercedes Keyes Bomaw series. Her covers change all the time.

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (inlovewithbooks) | 19 comments I did contact Mercedes Keyes and she responded thaht it is not one of her books.

message 7: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 22 comments Ok. Now I am intrigued did you read this book? Was it a romance? Erotica? Can you remember names or any specifics? Is it an older book or new?

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (inlovewithbooks) | 19 comments No, Troysmom09 I saw it on BN.com and I thought I had added it to my wishlist, but I didn't. Now I can't find it. I think it was under contemporary romance or contemporary romance - humor. Sorry, I don't remember any names of the characters or the author or the year.

I thought maybe someone had read it and could give me some information.