! YA Heroines ! discussion

Debates > Debates

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Dec 27, 2012 09:59PM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Here at !YA Heroines! we LOVE debates! So join in and let your voice be heard.

Please create/suggest debate topics that you would like to discuss by clicking this Link

XxXx

message 2: by Chelsea (last edited Dec 30, 2012 12:43AM) (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Nice choice of words Jenny, arguing IS debating. She has such a way with words...

*She means don't revert to verbal violence*

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments Yes miss Jenny is very specific. :P

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (pandabears) Yes, what a good point made Miss Jenny :')
but what should we be debating about? O.o
we should have a subject to debate on?

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (theycallmebookworm) | 1955 comments I have set up discussions in this folder.
Just look below this topic (in the group home page.)

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Does anyone have a subject for a debate they would like to start?

It can be about certain characters, books, genres, book worlds, Harry Potter houses . . . anything.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Temple | 18 comments I'm very new to Goodreads and I don't know if this is a "proper" topic, but I saw the first episode of a show called "Roswell" the other night. I was struck by the similarities between the show and "Twilight." I was even more interested when I realized that the show (and book) were out years before "Twilight" was written. Could this be a subject for debate: Twilight was taken from earlier books/shows?

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Sure. You can create a topic for that in this folder if you like.