What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Friction
This topic is about Friction
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book about a middle school girl, a teacher named Simon (I think), and rumors spreading about them... [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Difryderc | 1 comments So, this book is of the young adult genre, it's about a young girl (I think middle school) who goes to a private school (I think - I know for sure it's a small school with just one certain class for each grade). The girl's class is small, and a new girl shows up one day. The new girl starts to spread rumors about the teacher and the main character, telling the main character that Simon likes her innappropriately, though it's not true. The girl begins to believe it anyway, and gets confused about it, and in the end Simon gets in trouble though he is innocent, and the new girl who started the rumor is found out to have been abused by her dad, I think. I read this book twice when I was younger, and I'm dying to know what it is again! Any help would be much appreciated :)

message 2: by Andria (new) - added it

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
It's Friction, by ER Frank.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
I think we can label this solved as the OP rated the book the same day he/she posted.

Justanotherbiblophile | 1767 comments Excellent stalking skills :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Friction (other topics)