dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devynne (new)

Devynne I'm reading Twelve Months by Steven Manchester

message 2: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn I'm reading The Garden of Eve by K.L. Going

message 3: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) I'm reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccasg) I'm reading The Hobbit. I saw the movie and it made me want to pick up the book because I really wanted to know the ending.

message 5: by Devynne (new)

Devynne I'm reading or really finishing up A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccasg) I'm reading The Postmistress and it's really good so far!

message 7: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Erin wrote: "I am reading The Tale of Despereaux. It is very easy, but it is good."

I love that book!

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 5 comments life of pie. or atleast im trying to

message 9: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 5 comments so far ive read like a bunch of big words. but i have to read it cause i watched the movie and i told my grandma (a librarian) that i would read it.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie I just finished Flowers for Elvis by Julia Schuster last night. I am currently reading Anna Karenina by Tolstoy and I plan on starting The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts today.

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Deeann wrote: "I'm reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn"

I didn't really like this one Deeann, but I highly recommen Gone Girl--awesome book!

message 12: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Just started City of Thieves

message 13: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Julie wrote: "Deeann wrote: "I'm reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn"

I didn't really like this one Deeann, but I highly recommen Gone Girl--awesome book!"

I have already read Gone Girl.....I kind of started forward and worked my way backwards.....I liked Sharp Objects but did really like Gone Girl !

message 14: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Paige wrote: "so far ive read like a bunch of big words. but i have to read it cause i watched the movie and i told my grandma (a librarian) that i would read it."

I had to the read the book before I could watch the movie and I spent days thinking about the book once I finished it and the symbolism !!! Can't wait to see the movie ;)

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie ♥iDevourBooks♥ *Sonic~Obsessed* wrote: "I am currently reading A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin. Great, awesome book so far! ;)"

This one is definitely on my TBR list!

message 16: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn reading Come Fly With Me by Sandi Perry

message 17: by Kenny (new)

Kenny Keahey (kennykeahey) I'm currently reading Gone Girl. This is not my usual read, but I heard many good thing and I decided to read it for myself. I'm only 25% through and I'm not that impressed, however the pace is picking up and beginning to interest me.

message 18: by Therissa (new)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Triggers by Robert Sawyer. It's very fast-paced so far with the president being attacked in the first chapter. Reminds me of the current plot of Scandal on ABC. I'm also reading A Storm of Swords but only a few pages a day. I love this series!
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin Triggers by Robert J. Sawyer

message 20: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Omg.....3 new YA books out this month that I must have!.....thank goodness it is valentines day soon so I have a good excuse to buy my books ! Get ready Scarlet Unravel Me and Sever you are mine !

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Deeann wrote: "Omg.....3 new YA books out this month that I must have!.....thank goodness it is valentines day soon so I have a good excuse to buy my books ! Get ready Scarlet Unravel Me and Sever you are mine !"

I just read Shatter Me, so I'm looking forward to Unravel Me too!

message 22: by Julie (new)

Julie I'm in a bit of a slump lately.....not because the books I'm reading aren't great, because real life has been getting in the way.....deadlines at work, after hours engagements with friends. Can't wait until Sunday.....an entire day with nothing to do but read!!!

message 23: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) Life gets in the way a lot for me tooo !

message 24: by Julie (new)

Julie I am a little over halfway through Anna Karenina. I finished up The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts this afternoon and now I've started on Zoo by James Patterson/Michael Ledwidge.

message 25: by Deeann (new)

Deeann (forevereader61) I just started Beautiful Creatures !

message 26: by Julie (new)

Julie Erin wrote: "My mom read Zoo I think. I told her to, since at her old job she used to sit around and watch TV with her patient (she's a home care nurse/substitute school RN/ just RN) and she wanted a book that ..."

It is really good so far, but not like any of his other books. Did your mom like it?

message 27: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn I will be starting Beautiful Creatures soon.

message 28: by Julie (new)

Julie Just finished Zoo by Patterson.....such a weird book, but good! Still working on Anna Karenina Tolstoy, and hoping to start Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson later today.

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan (anne1028) | 4 comments I am reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I love a great series!

message 30: by Julie (new)

Julie Susan wrote: "I am reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I love a great series!"

Hi Susan! Welcome to the group! Your post caught my eye because I LOVE series books too. Have you heard of fictfact.com? It's a great website to track all of your series.....

message 31: by Therissa (new)

Therissa (wanderingmuse) Reading House of Leaves and Faith of the Fallen at the moment

message 32: by Julie (new)

Julie Plan on finishing up The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead today!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I just started reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss . I hope this is good because it's over 500 pages! So far it is interesting. I'm also reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver , and I have Unravel Me Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi on deck!

message 34: by Julie (new)

Julie Starting up with The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman

message 35: by Julie (new)

Julie ♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆ wrote: "Julie wrote: "Starting up with The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman"

How is that book so far?"

Just started it.....haven't gotten too far into it!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

♥iDevourBooks♥ ☆Sonic~Obsessed☆ wrote: "How are you liking Delirium so far?"

I had no idea what Delirium was going to be about, but it pulled me in right after the first lines about love being a disease. So far it's great! Reminds me of Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld . Looking forward to seeing how it ends.

message 37: by Julie (new)

Julie I am giving up on The Light Between Oceans. Just not in the mood for it. Going to start Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster instead.....

message 38: by Sam (new)

Sam  (sam222) The Cellar by Richard Laymon The Cellar by Richard Laymon

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished Delirium today. It was a little drawn out, but the ending was good. I just read that they're making a t.v. show based on this trilogy. That should be interesting.

message 41: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 9 comments I am currently reading Dark Summer (The Witchling Series Book, #1) by Lizzy Ford Dark Summer by Lizzy Ford and so far it has been a blast. I am enjoying it very much! XD

message 42: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 9 comments I am currently reading Gabriel's Hope by Lizzy Ford.

Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal, #1) by Lizzy Ford

message 43: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Melrose (read_magical_books) | 5 comments I am reading the immortal instruments. I have to say i love it.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith by Seth Grahame-Smith. So far it's pretty entertaining. Definitely read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen before reading this one.

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 9 comments I am currently reading Autumn Storm (The Witchling, #2) by Lizzy Ford by Lizzy Ford. This is the second book from the Witchling series.

message 46: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Mae | 9 comments Reading Charred Heart (Heart of Fire, #1) by Lizzy Ford .