Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

Who thinks Bella should have ended up with Jacob?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Funnybunny I think Edward was overly protective and a jerk. Jacob truly loved her and they should have ended up together... what do you guys think?

Abby  Rose Im pretty sure id be hit severely if i shared my honest opinion...

message 3: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia ForeverAquarius wrote: "Im pretty sure id be hit severely if i shared my honest opinion..."

ok

message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia if she did end end with jake, then where would ren be or who would jake imprint on?

Nicole D. Nope.I have always thought Bella and Edward should be together.I found Jacob immature and pushy.In New Moon he tried to push her into loving him.Plus in Eclipse he said he was going to kill himself to make her kiss him.Edward was willing to let her go if she really wanted to be with Jacob.Jacob wasn't.Plus he kissed her and when she tried to push him away he didn't pull back.That was very wrong.So No Jacob didn't deserve Bella.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, both of them seem kind of abusive.

message 7: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Brooke wrote: "I don't know, both of them seem kind of abusive."

humm ic

message 8: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia how odd though..

Ashima Not me

message 10: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Ashima wrote: "Not me"

ok

message 11: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia unless she did find that jake was nice to hang around with until she was change into a vamp..

message 12: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni When you look at the entire scope of the books, Jacob really never had a chance. Does he deserve her? Good question. Jacob is a good kid, a nice guy, a passionate man, but Bella just isn't for him.

Personally, I think he deserves someone that will love him equally and with as much adoration as he does. Bella doesn't fit that mold, and never did.

I felt like a lot of Jacob's motivations for wanting Bella to choose him were rooted in the fact that he physically is repelled (and changed!) by vampires. He wants anything but that for her, so he desperately tries to alter her affections.

TL;DR: Deserving, yes, but he needs an equal, not someone that settled for him.

message 13: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Jeni wrote: "When you look at the entire scope of the books, Jacob really never had a chance. Does he deserve her? Good question. Jacob is a good kid, a nice guy, a passionate man, but Bella just isn't for him...."

yea that is really something to think about.

message 14: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia unless later on he did foun ren to be with all the time.

message 15: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni Renesmee is under his protection. There is no guarantee of romance.

Lauren Stoolfire Well, chances are if she did she wouldn't have died/turned into a vampire.

message 17: by gowri (new) - added it

gowri i think jacob is deserved for ren.if bella married jacob then edward will not have a partner and the story will end in a grief end.but when she married edward, everybody was in pair.o i am saying my opinion

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah I think they all should've been turned into fairies and Edward would be their queen and he would decide which fairies he would want to turn to dust or let out into the human world spreading joy to the children.

message 19: by gowri (new) - added it

gowri Leah wrote: "I think they all should've been turned into fairies and Edward would be their queen and he would decide which fairies he would want to turn to dust or let out into the human world spreading joy to ..."

i think it will be a boring end.how could a vampire change into a fairy in a change of time

message 20: by Jeni (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:49AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni Kristen wrote: "if bella married jacob then edward will not have a partner and the story will end in a grief end."

If Bella had married Jacob, Edward has eternity to find someone else. Why is Bella the only possible choice for Edward in the whole wide world? He's an immortal being.

Christina  Ortiz Peace wrote: "if she did end end with jake, then where would ren be or who would jake imprint on?"

That is so true. i mean i loved how the story panned out...

message 22: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni Ren would be a normal girl who will grow up and have plenty of time (presumably forever) to find someone to share her life with.

Just because things are tied into tidy bows doesn't mean they couldn't be different. They would likely just be different bows. :)

message 23: by gowri (new) - added it

gowri ForeverAquarius wrote: "Im pretty sure id be hit severely if i shared my honest opinion..."

please share your honest opinion,nobody is gonna hit you

message 24: by gowri (new) - added it

gowri reneesme-daughter of edward and bella

message 25: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Kristen wrote: "reneesme-daughter of edward and bella"

yeap just a short way 2 say her long name

message 26: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia unless jake did get reneesme until she get older

message 27: by Purvika (last edited Jan 01, 2013 10:36PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Purvika few crucial points

1.jake loved bella cuz in there somewhere there was renesmee and when ren came... there were just friendly feelings jake felt for bella

2. bella did love jake but edwards love empowered both of them ... bella and edward were meant for each other... even if edward had an eternity he could never find someone else....

3. ren would have never been in picture cuz bella could have never forgot edward which would have created a fuss btw jake and bella and who know what jake temper whold have cost them...

4. edward was never a over protective ass bearing lover if bella could have really lived happily with jake, he would have retreated....

5. can u give up ur true love for someone u just have feelings for?....

message 28: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Augusti wrote: "few crucial points

1.jake loved bella cuz in there somewhere there was renesmee and when ren came... there were just friendly feelings jake felt for bella

2. bella did love jake but edwards lov..."

that is quite good point, in somwe ways..

message 29: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia :)

Purvika i don understand when ppl want bella and jake ...

i feel ren and jake is better thn bella and jake...

stephenie mayer should have written a book wholly on jake and renee

message 31: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Augusti wrote: "i don understand when ppl want bella and jake ...

i feel ren and jake is better thn bella and jake...

stephenie mayer should have written a book wholly on jake and renee"

i guess that how the whole story was about type of thing...( the whole love triangle)

message 32: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia it would be kind of interesting if SM did write somting about ren and jake though.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

They're both just so intense and extreme. Bella's a little too plain to be with either in a truly successful relationship. She should've gone with Mike when she had the chance. They're both mellow and they're not too bad together :)

Purvika yuck... mike.... i feel like nauseated just thinking bella with him ewwwww

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, funny :)

message 37: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Starhyphen wrote: "Haha, funny :)"

lol now that would be really funny if she did end up with mike guy..:)

message 38: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia of course that when edward came along, everything change after that..

message 39: by gowri (new) - added it

gowri Peace wrote: "it would be kind of interesting if SM did write somting about ren and jake though."

ya i agree with that

Marija *Somewhere beyond this starless sky, Through the darkest days of mine, Another sun will rise* I think she really should've ended up with Jacob. Edward is too cold and serious while Jacob seems real even when he's a wolf. I loved him from his first word and I'm still mad at Bella :p But I'm happy he have Reneesme

message 41: by Kyle (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kyle Nicole D. wrote: "Nope.I have always thought Bella and Edward should be together.I found Jacob immature and pushy.In New Moon he tried to push her into loving him.Plus in Eclipse he said he was going to kill himself..."

I absolutely agree with you. I think Edward was the better choice. Jake wasn't mature enough for one and I think if roles had been reversed, Jacob would've been "overly protective and a jerk." It kinda happens when a guy really doesn't want to lose someone.

Plus, Edward is a vampire and there is nothing cooler than a vampire, period.

Marita ForeverAquarius wrote: "Im pretty sure id be hit severely if i shared my honest opinion..."

Please share, I'm courious now!

message 43: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Marita wrote: "ForeverAquarius wrote: "Im pretty sure id be hit severely if i shared my honest opinion..."

Please share, I'm courious now!"

yea can someone share it on here.!

message 44: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i wonder how their kids will turn out 2 be.

message 45: by RAB (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAB If someone looks at the book logically, Jacob is the healthier choice. The relationship bella has with Edward is not good for either of them and if she was your friend you would tell her to break up with him. The problem is she was so determined not to like jacob that I can't tell how much she really felt. For all I know she may have not liked him that much but at the end of the third book just fantasised the idea for fun.

message 46: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Rab wrote: "If someone looks at the book logically, Jacob is the healthier choice. The relationship bella has with Edward is not good for either of them and if she was your friend you would tell her to break u..."

that is really idea there.

message 47: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia if bella had been with jacob, it would be lot better for her, but then she had her choise to be with edward as well..

message 48: by RAB (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAB It would also be less drama and arguably less thrilling plot line. Especially since the love triangle is the main plot in the series.

message 49: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Rab wrote: "It would also be less drama and arguably less thrilling plot line. Especially since the love triangle is the main plot in the series."

yea that might be.

message 50: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia that would be kind of interesting 2 know if she did went with jake, but then again she had her own idea..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6