Dragonlance discussion

Hello? and trying to start from the beginning

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Ramseyer | 2 comments Hello :).

I know everyone's likely busy with the holidays,but wanted to say hi. I'm Theresa.

I am trying to read through the Dragonlance books in order, having some success but not much, as the library has gaps in its collection, and people have stolen several of the books.

I have Dragon of a Fallen Sun in my TBRS (to be read soon) pile, about the third book I've read.

Catch you later!
Theresa

message 2: by Todd (new)

Todd Neblett (kyoty) | 6 comments Dragon's of a Fallen Sun is about the 9th or 12th book in the series. There should be a chronological list of the core books on the Wizard's of the Coast website or on Wikipedia.

message 3: by Derek (new)

Derek Benton (derekbenton) | 3 comments Dragons of Autumn Twilight would probably be the best place to start :-/

message 4: by Aaron (new)

Aaron  Pellegrini | 6 comments Yes Read Chronicles, then Legends, then Lost Chronicles, Second Generation, Dragons of Summer Flame, then get into Fallen Sun, Vanished Moon, and the War of Souls. Good luck :)

message 5: by Leon (new)

Leon (cesarnoel) | 6 comments there's a site called Dragonlance books guide that chronolohically orders the books according to the canon

message 6: by Addie (new)

Addie LeMaster (thebakinghippy) DLNexus.com has a suggested reading order and a chronological. A lot of people say you should read Chronicles first then go on to Legends and so forth. I've read the first two out of Chronicles and none of the others yet and am still loving the series. Follow it how you want to follow it. I am currently reading the Soulforge which is before the Chronicles in a timeline. It's actually helping me understand the characters in the others a lot more.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (celticcoconut) | 3 comments You can also go to dragonlancenovelguide.com for the reading order.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The Dragonlance Nexus is the best site for all things Dragonlance the Lexicon is AMAZING and the people there are incredibly helpful if you have questions.
Here's the nexus address:
http://dragonlancenexus.com/
for the Lexicon:
http://dragonlancenexus.com/lexicon/i...