Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1) Time Between Us discussion

Views on Anna?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddie I found that there were times that Anna was really annoying and pushy but sometimes I really liked her character.
I'm interested to see how other people viewed her.

message 2: by Chanaka (last edited Jan 20, 2013 09:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chanaka Hettige In my case, I found her character perfectly natural in a situation like this. But I can agree with you two guys about she been pushy in Emma incident and it's natural for a good friend!

Anne Marie Schlueter I thought Anna was a very real character. She was really annoying at times (isn't everyone?!) but I admired her strength and how she took responsibility for her actions.

Emma I really liked Anna's character, she had most normal traits found in everyone, can't everyone be a little pushy and annoying at times? And that is one of the reasons I liked her and the rest of the characters. The author hasn't tried to make her characters perfect, and in doing so has written a good story :)

Antionette I really like Anna too. She behaved as she should have being a teen with the secret she had to keep.

I also like how she met Bennett in the beginning to create her do over without really changing anything. Awesome, can't wait for the Bennett POV book.

message 6: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam Se Very interesting! I am her fan and would love to read this book!
Mögelkontroll