Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

P.J. Tracy
This topic is about P.J. Tracy
Book Issues > Several issues

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments These all have to do with books in the Monkeewrench series. First of all, there is random extra edition of the book Monkeewrench itself where the author's name is misspelled. That needs to be fixed and then combined with the existing edition. The wrong/extra edition is here, and the correct edition is here.

Then there is a new book coming up called Two Evils. It looks like there are two separate editions of this (here and here), so they need to be combined. Also, the book is showing as #6 in the series, when in fact it is #7, and it is also not listed on the series page, so it needs to be added to the series list, and the title altered to show it is #7.

Thanks for your help with making sure this series is all up-to-date!

message 2: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3399 comments updated & combined
is anything missing now?
i am not sure if the series is correct

message 3: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3399 comments actually I have found that Off The Grid (US) / Two Evils(UK) are the same book, I have made that update

message 4: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 497 comments Deon wrote: "updated & combined
is anything missing now?
i am not sure if the series is correct"

As far as I am aware, that is the complete list of the series. The description of the series is off, but Grace is a major player in the books - but there is a detective involved, too. It's been awhile - I read the first book probably 8 years ago and books 2 through 4 as they came out. 5 and 6 have been sitting here for awhile, so I'm re-reading the series. What are you wondering about that makes you question whether it's correct? I don't know if I can help or not, but I'll be happy to try!