YA & TEENS BOOKTALK discussion

Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4)
This topic is about Whispers at Moonrise
BookTalk > Whispers at Moonrise ( book 4) by C.C. Hunter

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra  (sandrapierce) | 80 comments Mod
OR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT YET, I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LEAVE AND COME BACK LATER WHEN YOU READ IT. THERE ARE GONNA BE LOTS OF SPOILERS!!!!

Did you like Whispers at Moonrise as much as you did the other 3 in the series? Or was the 4th book the worst so far? How were the characters? Did you like them, or were you annoyed with some of them? Do you like/ love the love triangle between Kylie, Lucas and Derek? Or do you find it tiring and boring? What was your favorite part of the book? Were you surprised by what Lucas did to Kylie at the end?

Abbigail | 15 comments Omg this book was amazing! I loved how it worked our lucas sucks! Team Derek all the way!!!!!

Abbigail wrote: "Omg this book was amazing! I loved how it worked our lucas sucks! Team Derek all the way!!!!!"

Totally agree with you! I love Derek too! I can't believe that Lucas betrayed Kylie in that way.

Abbigail | 15 comments IK! He totally crushed her, and if you still like Lucas then you have major problems! Besides now Lucas did nearly the same thing that Derek did but 10 times worse!

Allie (AllieBlond) | 34 comments Omg! You 2 are so right. I hate Lucas so bad after what he's done. I knew Kylie should push him off a cliff or something.

I REALLY, enjoyed reading the 4th book. I think it was as good as the rest. i LOVE this series. It's simply the best. Can't wait to see what happens in book 5! Hope she'll end up with Derek. If not, then i'm seriously gonna have an anger attack. :)

Abbigail | 15 comments Totally I would freak out! But that is not going to happen hopefully! If it does I am going to be in a bad mood for the rest of my life

lol! Me too :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbigail wrote: "Omg this book was amazing! I loved how it worked our lucas sucks! Team Derek all the way!!!!!"

Ikr! Team Derek!!!!!!