I Like To Read discussion

AUTHORS CORNER > INTRODUCTION

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

INTRODUCE YOUR SELF HERE (IF YOU ARE A WRITER)
Tell about your self
How you got interested in Writing
How many books you have written ETC...

message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I write a lot of poetry...I don't know how I started...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Claire, I love reading and playing video games. I've been interested in writing since I started school, I like to write because it gives me something to do. I've written many short stories and one poem, but I've never written an entire book. :)

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt Prazak (mattprazak) My name is Matt Prazak, and I am the author of Nutrition for Children: Practical and To-The-Point, Third Edition. My interest in this book began as an attempt to find a sufficient amount of nutrition information that isn't burdened by lots of trivia. It arrived not too far from other books about nutrition I've read, but for reasons that were more satisfying to me, as it was derived directly from the science-based Dietary Reference Intake reports and the USDA's comprehensive food database.

message 5: by Branko (new)

Branko Jovanovski (brankojovanovski) | 1 comments Hi,

Thanks for the invitation! My name is Branko Jovanovski and I have written one novel called Indifferent. It is a literary fiction of existentialist nature. The feedback is generally that it is not an easy read as it focuses much more on the emotional and philosophical rather than the story itself. It is a battle of a person with himself.

Branko

Indifferent by Branko Jovanovski

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark McLaughlin (Mark_McLaughlin) | 2 comments Hello, I'm horror author Mark McLaughlinMark McLaughlin. Thanks for providing this forum on GoodReads! Here are some of my books ...

Beach Blanket Zombie Weird Tales of the Undead and Other Humanoid Horrors by Mark McLaughlin ... Beach Blanket Zombie: Weird Tales of the Undead and Other Humanoid Horrors

Monster Behind The Wheel by Michael McCarty ... Monster Behind The Wheel

Partners in Slime by Mike McCarty ... Partners in Slime

I've written more than 20 books over the years and the vast majority are packed with monsters. I've always loved monsters, monster movies, horror books... basically, the dark side of creation.

I also love to read. When I'm not writing, I'm reading! :-) My favorite authors are Robert Aickman, H.P. Lovecraft, Basil Copper, August Derleth, and Bram Stoker, among hundreds of others.

message 7: by Val (new)

Val Richards | 2 comments Hello, my name is Val Richards and my writing partner, J.L. Bond and I have recently released our first book, Eleventh Elementum, in the Primortus Chronicles. It is a YA Fantasy with adventure, science fiction, a little romance, magic and all set in New Zealand.

Eleventh Elementum (The Primortus Chronicles, #1) by J.L. Bond
Eleventh Elementum

message 8: by Rusty (last edited Apr 18, 2015 12:44AM) (new)

Rusty Nugent (RustyNugent) | 2 comments Greetings y'all, My name is Rusty Nugent. I am a southern dark fantasy paranormal with elements of horror, honor, action, adventure, blood, guts and romance Author. I am 43 and and writing on my third novel in the series. My books are about heroic werewolves waging war against evil vampires and other evil supernatural creatures.

Moonwarriors: Guardians of the Night
2 books so far in my New Adult Young Adult Paranormal Supernatural Dark Fantasy series.

You can read my fourth chapter of my third book that I am writing on now. The website Wattpad is great for writers and readers to join forces. Check it out if your an author or writer. (^_^)
http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/234334...