Time's Twisted Arrow (Timebound) Time's Twisted Arrow discussion

Time's Twisted Arrow by Rysa Walker

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi C I loved this book! I only have one problem with it; the next book in the series is not yet out.

message 2: by Rysa (new) - added it

Rysa Walker Thanks, Kristi! I'm working on it and will let everyone know when a release date is set. :)

Sandra Please do let us all know - I'm another one who wants to know what happens next! Loved the book!

message 4: by Rysa (new) - added it

Rysa Walker Thanks! -- and I'll definitely keep you posted, Sandra :) I expect to have a CHRONOS short(from Kiernan's perspective) done within the next three months and if the "day job" will behave nicely, Pendulum Past (Book 2) should be out by the end of 2013.

MommyDearest Another one here who can't wait for the next book and the short from Kiernan's perspective.

Those damn day jobs. Don't they know you have important work to do? ;-)

message 6: by Rysa (new) - added it

Rysa Walker I had an twitter message yesterday from a teen who told me to quit tweeting and get back to writing. Just wish Santa hadn't stiffed me on the three clones I requested. One could juggle teaching, one could publicize this book, one could could clean my house -- and I could write. Maybe the Easter Bunny will come through for me ;) MommyDearest wrote: "Another one here who can't wait for the next book and the short from Kiernan's perspective.

Those damn day jobs. Don't they know you have important work to do? ;-)"

Irene Flores-silvas I just finished Timebound. I couldn't put it down. And I can't wait to read the next book in this series. Will it be out on Kindle soon?

message 8: by Rysa (new) - added it

Rysa Walker Thanks, Irene! The second full-length book will be out in October. There is, however, a novella (around 140 pages) from Kiernan's perspective, coming out much sooner. Time's Echo is a Kindle exclusive and will be available on or before May 1st--so just a few days to wait.

Bonus: one of the minor characters shares your name! :)

Irene Flores-silvas I'm excited to know more about Kiernan. I am curious about his relationships with Pru & Kate.
;) I will make sure I get it firsts thing on the 1st!

Starbuck Just purchased Time's Echo! I have never bought the novellas for any previous series. That's how incredible Timebound was for me. Very excited for book 2.

message 11: by Rysa (new) - added it

Rysa Walker I'm happy you enjoyed Timebound enough to take a chance on the novella, Starbuck. (Love the screen name, BTW!) This is one case where the novella isn't just a rehashing of the first book--Kiernan had a lot going on and he fills in a few pieces of the puzzle that may be of interest to those who really enjoy the series. Not so much that it's "required reading" but it does give some additional depth. Hope you enjoy!!