Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Book Reviews 2012 > And We're Back. Reviews for Oct & Nov

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:07AM) (new)

Starting With October...

Each of these books contain adult content & sexual situations. If you'd like to see the rest of the review, then mosey on over to http://radicalbookreviews.webs.com/re...

Wildly Inappropriate by Eden Connor
Review by Leelia Mendoza

**** ½ Four & Half Star Review

What can I say that will make you understand how great this book is!
I swear.
I looooved this book.

I’m not one for the BSD scene, but I am telling you, I was shocked that I enjoyed the read. I really liked the interaction between Daniel and Cynda. Moreover, the character play was awesome.

That first scene caused me to stop and say,
“Wait…what?” hahaha!
There were some really steamy scenes too, and I absofrickenlutely loved the scene where she thought he was gone, did her lil naughtiness, and he was outside the glass doors... Wildly Inappropriate (Devilish De Marco Men, #2) by Eden Connor

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 01:38AM) (new)

Negotiating Skills by Laurel Cremant
Reviewed by Katrina Davies

*** Three Star Review

This was a very cute read. I loved the characters, and the fact that an African-American hottie could have both brains and beauty. I loved the interface between Veronica (Ronnie) and Victor, and you could just feel the chemistry between them.
The office scene was steller, and I lol she forgot to turn her cell phone off. Negotiating Skills by Laurel Cremant

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:08AM) (new)

T.M.T.N; kissing cousins...

***** Five Star Review
Review by Amanda Pierce

This book flippen rocked!!!
I am so lovin her! So far six of her books I believe, and her books are just getting better.

T.M.T.N kissing cousins is jam packed with extras you didn’t get in the first book T.B.M.D; which we absofrickenlutely loved too.

Nevertheless, if I had to say, I am telling you this one tops the first by leaps and bounds. As well, the Council finally rears their ugly head, and all bookie fly’s...
T.M.T.N; kissing cousins (#2) by Alexandria Infanté

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:09AM) (new)

A Kiss of Ashen: Twilight Ashen

Twilight Series Book One by Rae Lori

review by Sarah Evans

*** Three Star review

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the relations between the characters. And I expect many good things from Ms. Lori. This is one of those books, that once you pick it up, its hard to put down.

However, to every sunny day
A Kiss of Ashen Twilight (Ashen Twilight #1) by Rae Lori

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:09AM) (new)

Drum Roll Please...

November Reviews...

*** Star Review for Paradise Found by Crystal Hubbard

Review by Katriva Davies

Alyssa and her mother live in a time when race is blatant, yet her mother looks exotic because she’s Spanish and native American. She's a slave who can’t own the land her husband wants to leave her and his daughter...
A wonderful historical novel that embraces diversity. Paradise Found by Crystal Hubbard

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:10AM) (new)

**** 1/2 Star review for A Lad's trousers by Alie Infante

Reviewed by Selena Bhrams

Zayla is a runaway mulatto slave, who dresses herself as a boy to escape. She winds up on a ship as the captain's cabin boy, and the adventure begins.

This book was scorching hot, Christopher made me dream of him, and the chemistry between him and Zayla just sizzled off the page.

However, what I liked most about the book, was the love affair between Christopher/ Stone and Zayla. This man would do whatever it took to not only protect her, but prove his love to her, even at the behest of his money, family...
A Lad's Trousers by Alexandria Infanté

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:10AM) (new)

**** Stars for Bewitching the Werewolf by Carolins Hanson
Reviewed by Lelia Mendoza

I completely loooved this book!

It was charming, witty, funny and a very sexy short.

One of our readers recommended this, and I am absolutely glad I listened to her! I loved it from start to finish. It was funny, entertaining, and downright sexy.

Megan Stephens is a witch who’s been hired by werewolf alpha, Zackary Connor’s mother...
Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:10AM) (new)

*** 1/2 Stars for T.C.B.M; the Arvantes by Alexandria Infante

review by Sarah Evans

What can I say about this book...

This book was well written, fresh, smart, romantic, sizzling, and the main characters Emmalinda and Magnus scorched the pages.

This book is from the Teaching between Midnight and dawn series, and since I was a novice, I was elected to review it.

The premise, Magnus is part of a secret order, but isn’t happy with his life. He wants power, so he casts a spell to a demon... T.C.B.M; the Arvantes (#3) by Alexandria Infanté

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:11AM) (new)

**** Four Stars for Sherry's Wolf by Maddy Barone

Reviewed by Mandy Pierce

I really enjoyed this book.

I like the fact that the Native American wolves sounded sooo hot, especially the main character. Equally, i liked the creative backdrop of a nuke fallout...
Sherry's Wolf (After the Crash #3.5) by Maddy Barone

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:15AM) (new)

*** 1/2 Star review for Open Door Invitation by Dee Carney

reviewed by Amanda Pierce

I completely loved it!

Although a short, it kept me completely involved, and I could feel the heat between the characters... Open Door Invitation by Dee Carney

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

Stars for Big Girls Do it Married by Jasinda Wilder

reviewed by Sarah Evans

A good read.

although recommended by our readers, they didn’t tell me it was a series!
Ugh, but...
Big Girls Do It Married (Big Girls Do, #5) by Jasinda Wilder

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

**** Stars for Dark Premonitions by Alexandria Infante
reviewed by Selena Bhrams

Syck!

That is what I thought of this book!

It rocked, and I couldn’t put it down.

So, most of you know we’re advent readers of Ms. Infante, we just love her books. What are we at leeli, like 6 now? haha.

What this woman does is just insane! Now, I really enjoyed books 1-3, but so far, book 4 is the best to me!

The book has to do with Eirnin, Lychelin’s long lost brother. He bites the main female lead character Sabhania by accident, and the shite as the Brits say, hits the fan.

This book is not only sizzling hot, but the scene between Danni and Nia, not only shocked me, but I was like “Oh, My, God” that was fricken hot, and I’m not even gay, if you...
Dark Premonitions; the seeker (#4) by Alexandria Infanté

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

*** Star Review for Once Burned, close to the heat by Dee Carney
review by Lelia Mendoza

This was a sizzling book lol!

It kind of reminded me of Iron Chefs or something, only sexier!
While it isn't a typical Contemporary...
Keep doin what cha do Dee. we're 100% behind ya!! Once Burned (Close to the Heat, #1) by Dee Carney

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 10:21AM) (new)

We had more reviews in the Historical genre, but like I said above. If the reviews are less than 3, we opt out of posting them on major sites, just ours. We kinda feel for the author. to see the full review, go to http://radicalbookreviews.webs.com/re...