The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

Leo vs. Jason
Julia Julia Nov 25, 2012 03:01PM
I think Leo is the best!!! He has no confidence in himself but I LOVE him he's funny, cute, not serious all the time like Jason ( If I was dating him id bored to death!), he sounds nice oh and did I mention he's funny? :D. Jason is way oppisite he is TOO serious and idk I just don't like him as much as Leo!!!!! Just because Nemisis said that he was the seventh wheel doesn't mean he's not better than everyone else!!!!! What does everyone else think? write your comments down bellow.

Honestly, I think if Leo had more experience and more confidence in himself he could be just as powerful as Percy or Jason... Same for Frank, they all have really incredible powers... I think it's just that Percy and Jason have been using their powers far longer than Leo or Frank. On another note, Leo is the funniest, most entertaining character in my opinion. ^_^ He uses a wii remote to steer the boat for crying out loud!

U 25x33
Weiting Yeah, that's awesome!
Dec 01, 2012 03:11PM
deleted user Jason
Dec 02, 2012 04:33PM

I like Leo better than Jason by a lot, but I think Jason is cool too. I think everyone (Nemesis, Gaea, etc.) is just trying to break his spirit so he's not as powerful.

deleted member Nov 30, 2012 05:24PM   0 votes
Leo,because he seems more down to earth, open, seems pretty reliable even if he doesn't think so and creative ( building anything else out of nuts and bolts leo?)i personally think jason was an idiot in MoA; very uninspiring as the praetor of New Rome.

Leo!! I love him!!! He's the funniest character ever! Jason is way too serious.

deleted member Dec 01, 2012 02:15PM   -1 votes
JASON would just kill him with lightning

I know right,poor Leo only if he knew how awesome he is. I love Leo because he is sentimental yet not to much and he's funny and just so lovable and it makes me sad when people say he doesn't care about other people's feelings (tear) cause he does. Anyway, yeah I think Jason is cool to,it's just blonde haired blue eyed cool acting guys aren't my type,you know.