The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief question

I'm only interested in the gods?
Greek Form Greek (last edited Nov 30, 2012 03:38AM ) Nov 24, 2012 05:55AM
I mean, I only see this:

1 PERCANBETH! OMG!PERCABETH LOVE!

2nd. I hate Piper, she is mary sue.

3rd. Jason is boring.

I mean, nobody is wanting to see some god appear again? I wanted to see Diana and Apollo. And you?

The Gods are awesome!!!

I love the gods, and the myths.

Greek wrote: "I mean, I only see this:

1 PERCANBETH! OMG! ANNABETHANDPERCYFALLINTARTARUS! PERCABETH LOVE!

3rd. Jason is boring.

I mean, nobody is wanting to see some god..."

Woah...

johanna (last edited Nov 29, 2012 07:08PM ) Nov 29, 2012 07:08PM   0 votes
Greek wrote: "I mean, I only see this:

1 PERCANBETH! OMG! ANNABETHANDPERCYFALLINTARTARUS! PERCABETH LOVE!

3rd. Jason is boring.

SPOILER. :C you should put this up on the thread :(. I'm really looking forward to getting the MoA from the library, but you guys have already spoiled it because now I know how it ends :I.

deleted member Nov 25, 2012 08:11PM   0 votes
I know right! I wanted to see some more of Apollo! But noooo we have to see Heeera!

I want to see Poseidon/Neptune! Also, I would love to see more of his kingdom and godly family. Another one I want to see is Artemis/Diana. It would be fun to see all the gods that we already know in their roman form.

I actualy agree with you. Leah he isn't trying to get a textbook answer of what mythology said about the gods he is asking for more of them in the story. This last book had little god intereaction so small it was like why even bother. Even then the god sat back and watch it all unfold untill he felt like it was worth it to smite the giants. This last book was not one of the better ones i think.
It would be nice for more of the gods interactions. There are minor gods and such that are not affected by the power shift or mental issues becaues they are stricktly Greek or stricktly roman or their personalities did not shift (as Riorden says) so why not place them into the story. I think the gods were my favorite part about the stories and that is lacking lately.

As I posted in your other thread that says the same exact thing, Rick Riordan does not write textbooks.

Leah Sorry, I'm a bit defensive. And Carter says to just say no to Hapi pills so...
Nov 28, 2012 02:40PM
deleted user That is true, though, that romance was in the myths. Echo and Narcissus, Orpheus and Eurydice, Eros and Psyche, practically all the myths with Aphrodi ...more
Nov 29, 2012 01:33AM