Wolves of The Beyond discussion

MacDonegal Clan > MacDonegal Clan Characters

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam/Applejack♆ (last edited Nov 21, 2012 10:08AM) (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Here, you will be creating your wolf characters. You MUST follow the guidelines posted below, but delete the "." from the HTML below. Follow them as written, and you may add things, just don't delete any from your character's profile. They don't need to be accepted, but you might have to change a few things if it goes against the guidelines. For the personalities and histories, follow this!! --> Clan Info.

<.b>Full Name:<./b> Traditional "Wolves of the Beyond" style.
<.b>Nickname:<./b>
<.b>Age/DOB:<./b>
<.b>Gender:<./b> Male or Female
<.b>Dominance:<./b> This is just how dominant they are, not their rank. In order they are: Extremely Dominant, High Dominance, Moderately Dominant, Dominant, Respected, Medium Dominance, Low.
<.b>Position/Rank:<./b> Go here for the positions -->, Positions (look under RANKS). And go here --> Character List (make sure you're looking at the right pack!) to see what positions have been taken. There can only be one alpha and one beta, the seconds of each are their mates. Everything else there can be as many, except for leads and Obeas.

<.b>Appearance:<./b>
<.i>Eye Color:<./I>
<.i>Fur Color:<./I>
<.i>Description<.i> <-- Delete the "description" part and just write a description on your wolf's appearance.

<.b>Personality:<./b> 5+ lines. Write either the personality or the history in 1st person from your character's point of view.

<.b>History:<./b> 5+ lines. Write either the personality or the history in 1st person from your character's point of view.

<.b>Kin:<./b>
<.b>Pups:<./b> If your wolf and their mate has pups, put them here instead of under "Kin".
<.b>Crush:<./b>
<.b>Mate:<./b> Ask First!
<.b>Other:<./b>

message 2: by Rin (last edited Apr 03, 2015 11:13AM) (new)

Rin (xXLight_W0lfXx) | 135 comments Full name: Seablue
Nickname:Sea
Respected
Appearance:large strong shy
Eye:blue
Fur brown and blackish
Personality:Long time ago, I was born. I was born near the woods. My ma, which is strong and beautiful got a mate who is weak. Why? She says that he is weak, but kind and caring. I began to grow very fast, and now, I'm a Beta.

message 3: by Rin (new)

Rin (xXLight_W0lfXx) | 135 comments No mate yet

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted.

message 5: by Rin (new)

Rin (xXLight_W0lfXx) | 135 comments Yay!

message 6: by Rin (new)

Rin (xXLight_W0lfXx) | 135 comments So I can rp ?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!