The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

anyone mad that Reyna tried to make a move on Percy

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

post below

Dawn Not really. She didn't know about Annabeth. And seriously, who can help it!? IT'S PERCY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! Plus she was going through a rough time. She'd lost Jason and all. It's not her fault.

Yejoon Kim Naw.... I'd probably do the same if I were her. xd

Rachel Jackson At the time I was but not anymore Jason was gone and she was trying to move on.i mean I girl should be crazy not to make a move on percy!

Jesten I would totally make a move on Percy.

Minnie i was very upset!

Jannie Huang I was so so so so angry.

message 8: by Ria (last edited Nov 21, 2012 03:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria I was annoyed. I mean, Annabeth never gave up hope that Percy was out there. Reyna gave up and tried to make a move on Percy. That shows that she and Jason would have never made it.

Percy and Annabeth forever. Period. No one else with either of them.
And Jason and Piper. They're good together.

Any ideas who would be with Reyna??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Easy to understand. Jason gone, Reyna lonely, she didn't know about Annabeth, and seriously? It's THE Percy Jackson we're on about. But yeah, inappropriate for kids under 11?

message 10: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah I wasn't angry, I was actually happy because it was a point to prove against Jeyna shippers

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

nope...she had her reasons...sorry Percy lovers simply over react :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not angry, in fact I totally understand. I mean, come on. It's PERCY. I'd hit on him no matter how slim my chances.

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) Why would people be mad Reyna doesn't have a boyfriend and she didn't know that Percy had a girlfriend.

Alison How could anyone NOT love Percy? Percy's awesome!

Fatema yes how dare she made a move on percy where he only like annabeth?

Selena well i can understand why she made a move on him-i mean Percy, he sounds hot...so yeah still i didn't like it because Percy and annabeth are perfect for each other!! :D

BubblesTheMonkey Who could blame her?

message 24: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris Yes, I didn't like reyna hitting on percy He has a girlfriend and hello reyna you're just going to give up on jason like that really? After you say you know him so well, don't you think he'd come back that he'd find a way out of this?

message 25: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris But I also feel bad for her i'm like torn with my feeling about that like i'm kinda mad but i'm kinda feeling bad for her

Sandra Levander How can you resist the awesome Percy?
You can't blame her.

Alison I'm not mad at Reyna for making a move on Percy. Reyna didn't exactly know about Percy had a girlfriend.

Caitlyn \coverme/ Alison wrote: "I'm not mad at Reyna for making a move on Percy. Reyna didn't exactly know about Percy had a girlfriend."

Yea she did. He told her.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Paigetwo wrote: "Alison wrote: "I'm not mad at Reyna for making a move on Percy. Reyna didn't exactly know about Percy had a girlfriend."

Yea she did. He told her."

After she made her move.

Jasmine Cobb Some people are angry because Reyna "just gave up on Jason so quickly". So, #1. Although Reyna had feelings for Jason, they WEREN'T EVEN TOGETHER YET. #2. People aren't saying that about Jason. I mean, after he got his memory back he stayed with Piper. Reyna just wants someone to love her, give her a break! I think Jason should be with Reyna, they seem to fit better that Jason/Piper.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas I'd be mad if she didn't. I mean, seriously, he's Percy!

message 32: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lopez Nope not really, she got over Jason quick which made me happy they weren't as close as i thought ;) it's not like she had a chance because well I'm sure she's a really really good fighter but I wouldn't want to come against Annabeth if I were her :) plus who can resist Percy!?

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2013 07:55PM) (new)

How much do you want to bet that the original poster is a rabid Percabeth fangirl?

On topic, let's not forget that Reyna was trying to save her camp from Octavian by getting Percy to accept the praetor position. It was a political move rather than a romantic one since Reyna still held a few negative feelings for Percy for that Blackbeard incident.

And last I checked, the only person who made an actual romantic move on Percy in Son of Neptune was Kinzie the Amazon.

Nalinie Masked Lunatic wrote: "How much do you want to bet that the original poster is a rabid Percabeth fangirl?

On topic, let's not forget that Reyna was trying to save her camp from Octavian by getting Percy to accept the p..."

Masked Lunatic...you don't seem much like a Lunatic...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Masked Lunatic...you don't seem much like a Lunatic..."

Only at certain times. My real name is Noatak and occasionally I bloodbend people and kill them for fun.

Watch out! :P

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah, she just doesn't know how this whole "flirting" thing goes. She made it sound like a death threat. Plus Percy was too awkward to do anything about it so in the end it was harmless.

Zhanaestilinski I feel a little bad for Reyna. Everyone continuously disses her and passes off her authoritah! She needs to get her life together.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Zhanaestilinski wrote: "I feel a little bad for Reyna. Everyone continuously disses her and passes off her authoritah! She needs to get her life together."

Right! Jason turns her down, then Percy, and Octavian's out to get her! Poor girl.

Alison Zhanaestilinski wrote: "I feel a little bad for Reyna. Everyone continuously disses her and passes off her authoritah! She needs to get her life together."

Which character do you think Reyna should date? As for me, I'm not sure who I'd pick for Reyna to date.

Caraline Lyra wrote: "Naw.... I'd probably do the same if I were her. xd"

same here :)

message 41: by Blogger (new)

Blogger Girl i wish reyna had someone that love her back. She's so sad and alone but i like her toughness:D

✨Maggie When I read that part I was thinking whoa Rena he has a lady... that would have been really awkward with Percy, and she tried with Jason too. She should go out with Leo or something.

Caraline Blogger wrote: "i wish reyna had someone that love her back. She's so sad and alone but i like her toughness:D"

ikr??!! I think we'll go deeper into her story in the next one... maybe, im hoping we do cuz I like her

Jasmine Cobb I think Reyna is my favorite new character in the HoO. She has a bit of depth to her, and it's intriguing.

message 45: by Dakota (new)

Dakota deleted user wrote: "Zhanaestilinski wrote: "I feel a little bad for Reyna. Everyone continuously disses her and passes off her authoritah! She needs to get her life together."

Right! Jason turns her down, then Percy,..."

Jake mason or luke if he was still alive