What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Charmed
This topic is about Charmed
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. boy named Iron Dog, cat king, fantasy? [s]

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucinda (Cinward) Young girl, tired lion yawn. Cat king, snake named naga, boy named Iron Dog, one world has a girl named Susan P. Body.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) | 6960 comments Mod
Cin--not to complain but--I can't figure what you are looking for. Perhaps complete sentences?

Altho the cat king and the boy named Iron Dog sounds a little bit familiar, but I have NO idea why.

Lucinda (Cinward) Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Cin--not to complain but--I can't figure what you are looking for. Perhaps complete sentences?

Altho the cat king and the boy named Iron Dog sounds a little bit familiar, but I have NO idea why."

Lets see, I think the cat king came in through the girls closet, and somehow they went to different worlds to find help to fight some evil. Iron Dog was a boy who helped them, Naga was a snake and the over all leader of the group.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ok, thanks for clearing it up Cin. Like I said--it seems familiar, but I can NOT think why. And, well, I've read probably 10k books in my life, only about 4k of which I can remember enough to list here on GR. But I'll keep cudgling my brain and maybe it will come to me why this sounds familiar.

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 597 comments The only book I can think of that has a character named Naga isThe Iron Ring.

Of course Naga is a creature from indian myth.

Lucinda (Cinward) Kagama-the Literaturevixen wrote: "The only book I can think of that has a character named Naga isThe Iron Ring.

Of course Naga is a creature from indian myth."

No that doesn't seem to be it. Maybe the snakes name wasn't naga, but it was something similar.

message 7: by Andria (last edited Nov 21, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2030 comments Mod
I think I found it. Charmed by Marilyn Singer.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21...

"Miranda, a twelve-year-old with an active imagination, travels to worlds around the galaxy in a quest to collect the “Correct Combination”–a group of characters who must unite to destroy an evil being known as the Charmer. Besides Miranda and the humanoid named Iron Dog, the group includes Bastable, Miranda’s invisible feline friend, Rattus, a clever rodent, and the wise cobra-goddess, Naja the Ever-Changing."

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

oOOHHH, looks like that might be it Andria.

Lucinda (Cinward) Bingo! Thats it!

Lucinda (Cinward) Andria wrote: "I think I found it. Charmed by Marilyn Singer.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21...

"Miranda, a twelve-year-old with an active imagination, travels to worlds around the galaxy in ..."

Than You!