Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > What book should I read next?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamberra (new)

Tamberra | 2 comments Hey! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what PNR I should read next. I like a variety of books like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, the Iron Fey series, and the Vampire Academy series.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (Dreamerdreamson) Have you tried Richelle Mead Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead. I've just started it myself and I'm really enjoying :)

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Bookaddict27) | 7 comments Have you read the Night Huntress series? It starts with Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

Also, I agree completely with Emma's suggestion- the Succubus series is an excellent PNR series.

message 4: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 493 comments Vampires in America by Reynolds. First book is Raphael (Vampires in America, #1) by D.B. Reynolds
Night Huntress by Frost
Argeneau series by Sands

message 5: by Tamberra (new)

Tamberra | 2 comments Thanks! I will try all of the books. The Succubus sounds good. I will let you know what I think of them.

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison | 247 comments Succubus Blues is awesome. You should try Kate Daniels too Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews.
Night Huntress and Vampires in America are good too. Psy-Changeling is really good too Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 6 comments Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout this is an awesome read. I wholly recommend it :-)

message 8: by Robyn (new)

Robyn Jones (robgirlbooks) | 18 comments Tamberra wrote: "Hey! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what PNR I should read next. I like a variety of books like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, the Iron Fey series, and the Vampire Academy s..."

I'm late to the show, but Nalini Singh's Hunter Guild series is steamy and bloody and a whole new world to explore. Angel's Blood is the first book.