Chicagoland Vampires discussion

Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8)
This topic is about Biting Bad
The Books > Biting Bad (Book #8)

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (last edited Nov 09, 2012 07:42PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
BITING BAD COVER REVEAL

My thoughts!? At this point I think it's impossible for me not to like a CLV cover, well except Drink Deep, now that was just dreadful, but all the others? I'm a happy camper and love the way they are turning out! :))

Veronica  (ReadingOnTheFly) Love the purple!

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 30 comments I agree! Wasn't a fan of the Drink Deep cover either. I put this series on hold and have to catch up (I'm up to Hard Bitten), some friends said it was getting a little boring but I'll have to judge for myself.

Meredith Barrons | 280 comments Mod
Love the cover!

Shanta (mybookobession1) | 1 comments love it!! : )

Meredith Barrons | 280 comments Mod
Thanks for posting the snippet! Hope this one will be good!

April Bruner | 2 comments Looking forward to reading this!

Slhug40yahoo.com | 1 comments Merit and Ethan I so love reading about them

TWiser another slam dunk for Chloe Neil! This book was great. It has the feel of 3-4, I think. Love were Merit and Ethan are. Love how the other characters are(Jonah, Catcher, Gabe, Jeff). Mallory's showing promise, so we'll see how that goes. The family drama in this was intense and enlightening. One thing I didn't like was that Merit didn't seem as kickass as normal.

TWiser why does it seem like no one has read this?

message 14: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (sparkslogan) | 4 comments i listen to it and love it like always can't wait for the next book

I think some people have read and some who are just reading it now. I had just got done reading it a couple of days ago. I just don't think they rush to post in here about it. Anyway, it was another great book. I Just didn't like the ending at all.

April Bruner | 2 comments I enjoyed this book! Now I can't wait for the next one. I hate waiting!