Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Disscusions > Percabeth(DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MARK OF ATHENA!)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 239) (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Regan | 2926 comments Mod
You guys know the couple! In Tarterus...possibly forever, omg I'm tearing up. Sooo, how did you guys react to this?

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments i thought-well at least they're together! :') and that maybe they CAN escape TArtarus according to what Nico said and what i've read about percy and annabeth all these years. :D

message 3: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah! Omg, it was like 4am and I started bawling my eyes out when I read that part! But it was sweet tears! And Nico's right! Percy is the most epic demigod eva!

message 4: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same(yes, don't hurt us!)

But it absolutely ticked me off when Piper was thinking that Percy looked weak compared to Jason. Sigh, I was just beginning to Acctually like her...

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Same(yes, don't hurt us!)

But it absolutely ticked me off when Piper was thinking that Percy looked weak compared to Jason. Sigh, I was just beginning to Acctually like her..."

I KNOW ME TOO!!!! i was like what the (bleep) piper?! i thought you were cool! i mean seriously she could have said percy is strong just like jason or something! because in my opinion percy is more powerful than jason
remember:
Percy: I could have killed you.
Jason: Maybe, if there was an ocean.
Percy: I don't need an-
Annabeth: Im sure you guys would have been great at killing each other but we have to focus!(something like that)

Emmilly You guys, we have to realize that even though the books may be somewhat inteded for adults now (so the readers can grow up with charactors, blah blah blah) but Riordan writes these books for kids too. I don't think he would be able to get away with killing off his two most, beloved main charactors. And lets not forget that it's Percy and Annabeth that we are talking about, Nico said so himself that Percy is the most powerful demigod he has ever met. We have been with these two since the begining, if the man who defeated Kronos can't escape Tartarus, then I don't know who can (not Jason, because in my opinion, I think he lacks something that Percy has, I can't put my finger on it yet, but as soon as I do I will make sure it is known) so I don't think we need to worry, well do worry because there is a chance that I may be wrong, but Percabeth is one of the strongest couples/duos of characters that I have ever read in a book series, and I have read A LOT of books.

- Also, this is my first post ever on Good Reads. Yay!(:

message 7: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Selena wrote: "Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Same(yes, don't hurt us!)

But it absolutely ticked me off when Piper was thinking that Percy looked weak compared to Jason. Sigh, I was just beginning to Acctually li..."

Haha! I love how Percy's like: I don't need an ocean.
That makes me laugh every time!

Lol, and remember when piper said, "yeah, like water leaking through a hole in a dam." And then Percy says, "We've got a dam hole." Then piper says, "what?" Then Percy goes, "inside joke" lol, I'm laughing so hard now! Haha...

message 8: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emmilly wrote: "You guys, we have to realize that even though the books may be somewhat inteded for adults now (so the readers can grow up with charactors, blah blah blah) but Riordan writes these books for kids t..."

Wow, I couldnt have explained it better!!!! And awesome!!! You did better on your first post then I did, lol. In my first group(it was a Percy Jackson group) the topic was What Did You Do When Annabeth Kissed Percy in The Battle of the Labyrinth. I had written "Fangirled, simple as that. (First post! Yay! Am I doing this right???)"
Well apparently this was an old group, created when the first book came out. There was like a billion posts and they weren't even talking about the book anymore! So they were talking about lollipops and then comes in my post,,, fangirled....gahhh the embarrassment!

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Selena wrote: "Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Same(yes, don't hurt us!)

But it absolutely ticked me off when Piper was thinking that Percy looked weak compared to Jason. Sigh, I was just beginning ..."

YEAH! i remember! and its true percy doesn't need an ocean to defeat someone =D

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments EXACTLY he has the ocean within him and don't forget he can also be a mini storm!

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments of course!! the awesomest!!! *fangirls*

Selena  (Selipoky) | 251 comments Free-spirit *Thalia * wrote: "Percasoweme !!!!!!!! ❤"

yeah! how do you do the heart??

message 13: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ooo, Free-Spirit, did Isabelle ever put up a dictionary topic? Ya know, for like Zeusy, and Percific?

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) I can't believe that they're in there...but they have each other!
i wonder how their future will end up...

message 15: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ikr?! *fangirls* I can't wait!

message 17: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

:D

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) O.o Six? Crazy! XD

message 19: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Omg, how can she worry about a broken ankle when she's in flippin' TARTERUS?!

message 21: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I cried for that. Percy is just so freakin sweet to do such a thing

SaraArena | 679 comments Hey guys, I just realized something: Once a monster is in Tartarus, can he die? I mean, can you kill him? Because, when you kill a monster, supposedly, it's essence goes back to Tartarus, so if the monster is already in Tartarus...

Is there any hope for Percabeth to get out of there alive?? O.O
Sorry if I'm being a little pessimist, I'm just torn about the ending. :(

message 23: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, don't worry. I'm a pessimist too. Always worrying and expecting the worse :( but I think since the doors of death are open, they'll escape the underworld. Sounds so simple but Ricky ain't gonna make it so nice D:

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
My reaction? I was tearing up my hair and was going bazonkers...

message 25: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol, love the word bazonkers! XDDD
I think I did some of that too!

message 27: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I think I might've smashed my head through a wall while I was at it…lol

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
Smooth...

message 29: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol yup, ALTHEA!!!! YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!! I'm in love! ^-^

Megan | 671 comments *Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Lol yup, ALTHEA!!!! YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!! I'm in love! ^-^"

Me too! Love your Profile Pic!

message 31: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

*in la la land dreaming of Percabeth*

Thanks^-^ I didn't think I could EVER change my profile picture of the dragon.

message 33: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (last edited Dec 11, 2012 12:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Free-spirit *Thalia * wrote: "*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Ooo, Free-Spirit, did Isabelle ever put up a dictionary topic? Ya know, for like Zeusy, and Percific?"

I don't know , but maybe she will put she isn't on so mush thes..."

True true. I havent seen her really either :(

message 34: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Free-spirit *Thalia * wrote: "Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Thanks^-^ I didn't think I could EVER change my profile picture of the dragon."

Yeah I kinda saw the dragon pic as your own copyrights :p"

Yeah, lol, when i think Althea, I think of your dragon pic! ^^

message 35: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), Rules Regulator (last edited Dec 14, 2012 09:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I still miss my dragon, Flare...:(

message 36: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I really liked the dragon. It…idk, suits you :) but I like the one you have now as well :)

Deciding between Percabeth or a dragon...AHHHH! I'm choosing between the best couple on the face of the universe or my favorite animal that I would die to meet even though it can kill me:3 I DON"T KNOW!

message 38: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

*pats Althea's back* it's ok. I understand what you mean. I've had those problemos before

Thanks, Reg. Well...I already have *go dragons* written in my pen name...UGH! I'm just gonna ask my dad:3 He is a child of Athena...

ANyway, enough about me, well how are you? :)

message 40: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol, back to the good ol dragon! :)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Man, they will be fine for sure.. They will come out of Tartarus for sure.. Still like I'M TEARING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT..

message 43: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

*pats back* you're not alone! Actually, last night, I had one of the worst dreams of my life :( it was…about Percabeth, that's all im gonna say. D:

Ellachar I had this feeling that something was going to happen. When Leo said that it needed to be closed from the inside as well, and then Annabeth left the cobwebs on which she even felt she should have cut off. I wish Jason or Frank had been watching a little closer, but it had to happen, and it's kind of romantic. They'll make it, I have faith.

message 45: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same, they just can't die!

*nods* Besides, they have each other and they been doing dangerous adventures for years. I think they can make it out of this one...I hope.

message 47: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

*never ending hope* hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope…

hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope…

Megan | 671 comments *Hope beyond hope* hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope and wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish dream dream dream dream ...

message 50: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol!

Ooo! Wish and dream are good ones!

Hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream hope wish and dream!

« previous 1 3 4 5