The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Beg help from all that is holy

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2009 08:49PM) (new)

Hahaha!

Jesse McCartney is like 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999x hotter than the sun.

NO HE ISNT!! i dont like him at all but not hate him though!! i need sumone HOT, CUTE, SWEET, HOT, NOT TO FAT, NOT TO SKINNY, HOT, LUVVS ME AS MUCH AS I LUVV HIM, and HOT!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaahah!

Servius  Heiner I think my eyes are bleeding... gauze anyone have any gauze?

Servius  Heiner I think we should distribute large blunt objects and long sharp objects, to all students as they enter school grounds from now on.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

omg!! no!!!! NOT TO SHARP, NOT TO BLUNT, LOL!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nick is like 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999x meaner than HIlter!!

Servius  Heiner PUT>THE>CRACK>PIPE>DOWN> and don't talk about your family like that, he was just misunderstood.

message 9: by Tom (last edited Feb 20, 2009 03:44AM) (new)

Tom Foolery (TomFoolery) It's like a train wreck...i can't stop myself...

The group has 14 members, only one thread, and only 5 posts... 3 members have posted (sound about right?)

There's one adult in the group. I certainly hope she's someone's mom.

The reading selections of teenaged girls frighten me.

One member has 57 friends...and no books. Another has 2 books and 58 friends.They have an average of 25 books each...but that number is thrown off by the three that appear to actually read. The rest are trying to turn this into another fucking acebook.

There's one guy in the group. Other groups he also belongs to include Sunshine, Hello Kitty, Fantasy Romance, and The Rednecks. It's one thing to chase girls, but jeez.... OH, yeah...his profile's not private...and his favorite books? "SORRY DON'T READ ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What did i say about facebook?

There's apparently an OCD roleplay group.

The mod of that group has (at least) another one.... http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1.... there's even an "I ♥ PIE" roleplay.

Maybe i should join some of the roleplay groups. I could be the cranky old codger who tells everyone to get the hell off my lawn.

Servius  Heiner I'm sorry you had to see all of that Tom. What is this world coming to.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG A PERSON! THIS CALLS FOR Mr. BUNNY!!!!

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!

Servius  Heiner I think that lady has issues... I think it best that she not have any face to face contact with humanity.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

MR BUNNY LUVVS U NICK AS MUCH AS U LUVV HIM!!!!!!!! HE NOT TO SKINNY NOT TO FAT.

message 16: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Tom - you needn't be frightened by the reading habbits of teenage girls. I can assure you that a great deal of us read substantial mountains of crap literature and moved on.

I didn't read any of the threads because as much as I might defend pre-teens/teens, I know I couldn't stand to actually take in a conversation of theirs, but I think it's kinda cute that they have that group and that it means that some of them are reading something!

And I think it's more than a little note worthy that Nick found a group of pre-teen girls and spent time perusing it's contents. hmmmm.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

They're not discussing books, Marie. They're discussing how HOT Jesse McCartney is (or isn't).

message 18: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen well, they found each other on a book site so that's something.
and, hey wait a minute!!!
like our discussions are so mature? I'm guessing that club is the Haters club of tomorrow.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, good for them!

Servius  Heiner It was on the recently active groups page Marie. So lets clear the air on that stink bomb.

I thought there was a possibility that it would be fooz's and Seth's "adult role play" incognito.

Servius  Heiner My thoughts exactly, Donna, When I saw the title of the group I was sure it couldn't be real. Foozles afro appeared in my minds eye and I jumped on it. What a terrible mistake that ended up being.

Servius  Heiner Woe is me...

Perhaps I have given Foozles evil mastermind of deceit too much credit... I should probably just do a safe search of "Love fest Seth and the afro get nasty" group.

message 23: by Lori (new)

Lori lollercoasters!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.