Shut Up & Read discussion

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
This topic is about Pushing the Limits
Archives > Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - November

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Princess of Power (last edited Nov 17, 2012 10:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sheri | 10887 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Don't forget to check out the November BotM contest!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Rachel (aka Ms4Tune) (Rachel254) | 26 comments Hi! I started this one last night. Anyone else reading it?

Rebecka I read it a little while ago. I really liked it.

message 4: by Sheri, Princess of Power (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm going to be but haven't started yet...maybe next week?

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) I've read this a few months ago. This book is good, a bit serious though. I really liked it. :)

Michael My library just sent notice that it's available! Will start it this week.

Michael Okay, I finished it! I absolutely loved it. That was the fastest I've read a book in a while, it was very engaging. I put up a review here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

When more people are finished I have some thoughts I'd love to discuss!

diana | 2 comments I read the book months ago and I love it. It was intense and filled with so much passion. Noah is such a charismatic, unpredictable character..

message 9: by Sheri, Princess of Power (new) - rated it 5 stars

I think I'm reading this one next.

Antoinette (Nette09) | 69 comments I read this one two months ago, and i liked it.

Michael Okay, it's getting pretty late in the month, so I thought I would pose a question to you all who have read the book. I'm hiding it because it involves spoilers, so be forwarned! (view spoiler)

Rebecka Michael wrote: "Okay, it's getting pretty late in the month, so I thought I would pose a question to you all who have read the book. I'm hiding it because it...

I think that's wonderful idea. I never would have thought of that solution, I'm not sure how it would work for Noah... Like you said he seems really independent and suddenly being in that kind of situation might not be easy to adapt to.

Julie | 107 comments Michael wrote: "Okay, it's getting pretty late in the month, so I thought I would pose a question to you all who have read the book. I'm hiding it because it involves spoilers, so be forwarned!

The solution pr..."

I enjoyed this book very much :) (view spoiler)

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) just finished this book today and it was awesome. i dont know how i feel about the sequel with beth's story but i absolutely loved echo and noah :)

Bee {Quite the Novel Idea} (nbeewrites) I've read this book last week and my review is up! =)

message 16: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 216 comments Echo is awesome