The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion

If you were a demigod, who would be your parent, would power would you have,any special equipment, and what would be your special weapon?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 134) (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sebastian (last edited Apr 28, 2013 06:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sebastian What would you be?
I would be a kind of half-spirit demigod, a son of... Thantos?(death) My weapon would be duel scythes that would appear/disappear at will,a sweatshirt with a hood that would make my enemies fear me. I could do stuff like disappearing/reappearing in a puff of black smoke, make myself look like a statue, and walk silently. Also I could fly with these big black wings.

Everyone always loves this conversation! :D

Analise I would be the daughter of Zeus and I would have a watch that could turn to any weapon I wanted with the push of a button, and I would be able to turn into an eagle.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Oct 17, 2012 05:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO I would be a Daughter of Hestia. I would be able to make small fires, calm anyone down, and know where the nearest kind soul was. My weapon would be a gold ring with a blazing orange stone, where if I tapped the gem set into the metal, it turned into a two foot sword. If I twisted the ring, it would turn into a messenger bag with all the tools needed for survival.

Aurora I'd be a daughter of Apollo. I would be an archer. There's nothing too special about that, except that I think I'd like the endless-arrow quiver that the Hunters of Artemis use.

message 5: by Isaac (new)

Isaac my father would be the son of a daughter of athena and his father would be the son of hephestus and my mother would be the daughter of zues so i would be able to control fire and lightning and would be wise and a good fighter my weapon weapons would be a watch that could turn into a shield a pen that could turn into a sword that would be forged with celestial bronze imperial gold and stygian iron and clothes that turned into armor and a hat that would make me invisible

message 6: by Erica (new) - added it

Erica daughter of Athena
or Hades
or Poseidon

but i want to be a pro for combat fighting and sword fighting and a sword that is easy to transport. so like it will be a ring but when i need it it will turn into a sword.
so yea.... it will be awesome it it was true.

themikko Son of Demeter! I could control all plant life and the seasons

Aurora Isaac wrote: "my father would be the son of a daughter of athena and his father would be the son of hephestus and my mother would be the daughter of zues so i would be able to control fire and lightning and woul..."

So you'd be a demigod as well as a legacy? Nice....

Sebastian Isaac wrote: "my father would be the son of a daughter of athena and his father would be the son of hephestus and my mother would be the daughter of zues so i would be able to control fire and lightning and woul..."
that is complicated

Inah (The Bibliophile Confessions) A daughter of Apollo probably, because I really like music and I've always wanted to be an archer.

message 11: by Rachel (last edited Jan 27, 2013 10:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel I would most likely be a daughter Hermes. or I could be a daughter of 2 demigods
in which case my dad would be Athena's kid and my mom would be Hermes kid :D

Zeterniouss SON OF HADES!!!! my special equipment would be a stone that can capture lost souls and return them to the underworld. my weapons would be stygian iron claws(wristguards that are silver and long blades extended from them resembling claws). my powers would be to control the dead(like a necromancer), and to shadow travel, and id be able to resurect freshly dead souls(between 5-10 minutes after death) once per day.

i believe id be a son of hades because i really like books that involve death. also i feel a connection to nico di angelo wen i read about him.

message 13: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I would be a daughter of Athena. I could control/talk to owls, have a photographic memory, and be super smart (obviously). My weapon would be an owl feather that could turn into a sword.

message 14: by Mikela (last edited Oct 20, 2012 05:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mikela I would be a daughter of Athena. I would probably be one of those bookworm-wallflowers in the back of the Athena cabin. My demigod talent would be something like Ella. You know how she has this really awesome memory, and can quote anything she's read? Well I'd be like that, but I'd be able to control what I blurt out and remember things at the right time. I would probably be skilled in battle. I'd have a double-bladed dagger (celestial bronze). It would be disguised as my stud earring. My special object would be a gift from Athena. Like Leo has a tool belt that can have any tool you need. Well, I'd have a book that holds any piece of fact information I need.

Infinite_Beauty I would be daughter of Apollo, because I would be good with archery and poetry, have a knack with medicine, and have awesome music skills. Plus, I might have the possibility of being the Oracle??? Anywho, my signature weapon would be bow and arrow... Simple but Effective;)

Infinite_Beauty Or maybe daughter of Hephastes, I mean, who wouldn't want the possiblity of being related to the Magnificent leo????? *wink wink*

Olivia I would be a daughter of Athena! Who wouldn't love being awesomely smart? My weapon would be a celestial bronze baton, that could shrink into a hair clip. I would totally be an amazing manga artist... Actually, maybe I should be a daughter of Aphrodite so piper doesn't go insane from the extreme shallowness in her cabin...eh, no Athena. Although Artemis would be cool too, if she had kids.

Supsup3214 I would be daughter of Posidon and I would be able to make things materialize out of thin air!!!

Olivia Whoa! Cool!! But I'd still have a baton...I like baton twirling.

message 20: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel i would be the daughter of athena and my weapon would be an owl pendant that would change into a celestial bronze greek fire sword 4 feet long with a leather grip. my power would be to make owls appear in flocks and peck and kill my enemys'

message 21: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel but my dad would be Hermes so i would fast footed and could run,have eagle eyesight,etc. so my grandad would be zues so I could control wind,lightning,etc. WHOA i am a cool demigod!

message 22: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel i mean my granddad would be Hermes.Good granddad would give me a pair of shoes that morphed into any type of shoe for fashion but could make me go extra fast combined with my wind powers. Great grandad Zues would give me a gold bracalet that turned into a shield.

Annabelle If you were a demigod, who would be your parent, would power would you have,any special equipment, and what would be your special weapon?

My parent would be Posidon. I would be able to tame horses, and ride them really well. My weapon would be a leather bracelet that when you taped on it twice turned into a bow and arrow, when you taped on it three times turned into a shield and sword. My special equipment would be my white pegasus, and a saddle bag that had everything I could ever possibly need, and the bag weighed nothing. Plus I would be related to Percy!!!

message 24: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel special equitment hmm.... well the shoes and a when i tapped the A charm on my gold bracelet turned into a designer bag filled with all my necessities that i needed that weighed nothing.

Sebastian This conversation always fills up fast!
Look for my discussion nearly the same in the next book!

message 26: by Razgallo (last edited Oct 31, 2012 01:58PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Razgallo Son of Hades/Pluto

Send metals and minerals at any given location, within proximity, at will. These can be in any form I wish.

Weapon: Rock, it can turn into small rock and big rock. or any shape but I like rock shape.

This rock is used to pound idiots who irritates me.

message 27: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel this si about son/ daughter of the gods/goddeses not titans! Did you even read the title???? Demigod does not mean son/daughter of a titan! IT MEANS GOD IF YOUR BRAIN COULD NOT PROCESS THAT!!!!

message 28: by Razgallo (last edited Oct 31, 2012 01:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Razgallo Angel wrote: "this si about son/ daughter of the gods/goddeses not titans! Did you even read the title???? Demigod does not mean son/daughter of a titan! IT MEANS GOD IF YOUR BRAIN COULD NOT PROCESS THAT!!!!"

oh so it seems. My sincere apologies. Thank you for pointing that out, but Gaea ain't a titan but a deity. In any case its my error.

One thing though. You are rude, you realize that? I was wrong yes but do you have to be so mean about it?

Emily Direct legacy of Aphrodite and Hades, also some distant Poseidon and Athena

Beautiful and can charm-speak, can raise dead if lucky, can control small amounts of water if very lucky, and also always thinking ahead.

Wepon: well, boys fall in love and find it hard to attack but always have charm-speak! also a hair clip that turns into a dagger and a headband and earings that turn into a bow and arrow... yup... but my main wepon is a black iron (dont know how to spell sta- you know nico's blade...) sword that turns into a small black crystal.

Yejoon Kim I'd like to be a daughter of Athena because thinking is a hobby for me, and being a daughter of Athena would give me a whole new way of seeing things. :D

But I'd like to be some distant relative of Hades, you know, underworld and all...Hehe...

Power? I don't no. Command the dead, I think. That would be good.

As for my weapon, I'd like to have a necklace that has a pendant shaped like a very small sword and that when I pulled it from the chain, it would grow into a full-length sword that is made from celestial bronze. I'd also like to have an arm-brace. You know, the one used by archers? I'd like to have one that is made from steel, that, when the outer part of it is brushed by my hand, it would transform into a full body armor that is very strong but is also very light and flexible. :D

message 31: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Taurus I'd want to be a daughter of Artemis (yes I now this is imposssible.) My abiltiy would be shape shifting to different animals and a talent with archery. My gear would be a bow and quiver that never ran out of arrows.

Rachel Emily wrote: "Direct legacy of Aphrodite and Hades, also some distant Poseidon and Athena

Beautiful and can charm-speak, can raise dead if lucky, can control small amounts of water if very lucky, and also alway..."

cool.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

My father would be Poseidon and my mother would be athena and i would have a a blue Hoodie and rings on both hands and when i press the gems they turn into celestial bronze knuckles and i would have a watch that turned into a bronze shield and a pen when clicked would turn into a 3 foot long sword that glowed blue and i would have the power to turn into anything i want like frank and black jeans that don get dirty and cant rip same with my hoodie and i would be able to cause earthquakes control water and create hurricanes oh ya i would be a minor god

Ethan that is the mother of all run on sentences.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethan {Hardcore Whovian} wrote: "that is the mother of all run on sentences."

I don't care.

Sebastian Ethan {Hardcore Whovian} wrote: "that is the mother of all run on sentences."

hoooooooooooorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Rachel Tavo wrote: "My father would be Poseidon and my mother would be athena and i would have a a blue Hoodie and rings on both hands and when i press the gems they turn into celestial bronze knuckles and i would hav..."
Yea, but Poseidon and Athena hate each other.

message 38: by Gloria (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Gloria Daughter of Hades, my powers would be being able to bring precious metals from underground, make the dead rise (and do my bidding), Levitation. My weapon of choice would be a Scythe that turns into a necklace and a pair of daggers that can turn into bracelets, and have a bow and arrows that turn into earrings.

Rachel Cool :D I'm not sure what my weapon would be...
I would be a daughter of either Athena or Hermes.
or maybe a Child of 2 demi-gods 1 being Hermes's kid the other Athena's Oh i know what my weapon would be!
it would be an owl bracelet where if you pressed the owl's stomach it'll turn in to a celestial bronze sword.

message 40: by Nasiha (new) - added it

Nasiha Well, if i were a demigod i don't think I'd have much choice in the matter, do you? If I could choose, though, I'd like to be daughter of Hephaestus. I like the idea of being able to create something with my bare hands. I'd use a knife. A sword would have been too heavy. Also, it would be really awesome if i could control fire.

Maninee Daughter of Athena...intelligence is the best quality you could have, or so I think. I'd love a laptop like Daedalus' so that I could surf the net and borrow idea whenever I needed. Oh and I might like a bookmark that spontaneously turns into a sword at my command.

message 42: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ ~Іп Τħε Ċļοůðŝ~ (last edited Dec 17, 2012 08:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ~Іп Τħε Ċļοůðŝ~ I would be a Poseidon/Athena mix. I really love swimming and stuff, but i'm really smart, too. I would want a bow and arrow, and an invisible bag to stash my stuuf. My person would find a way to mixbreed, soicould grow wings like my character Fira did. I would have the power to shape-shift, and all the powers Percy has. It would be soooooo awesome! :D

Jesten I would be athena's daughter. I would have the ability to remember any factoid, like perhaps how to kill every kind of monster. I would also be able to move small things with my mind and ,if i concentrated really hard, be able to read minds. My weapon would be a book that would turn into anything i wrote on the pages.

Brooklyn I would be (if she had daughters) I would be Artemis' daughter, because I have this weird obsessions with wanting to learn archery. Or maybe Athena's because I love to learn and I feel wise sometimes.

Rachel Brooklyn wrote: "I would be (if she had daughters) I would be Artemis' daughter, because I have this weird obsessions with wanting to learn archery. Or maybe Athena's because I love to learn and I feel wise someti..."

Maybe you could be a huntress.

Brooklyn Rachel wrote: "Brooklyn wrote: "I would be (if she had daughters) I would be Artemis' daughter, because I have this weird obsessions with wanting to learn archery. Or maybe Athena's because I love to learn and I..."

Hmmmmmm....that could work too.:c)

message 48: by Sam (last edited Jan 18, 2013 07:01AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam i'd like to be a son of poseidon with a watch shield(see book 2 of PJO), armour that moulded into my clothes and as a weapon probably something that changed into lots of weapons.(at least sword and bow)-like jasons origanal weapon(see book 1 of HoO)

Rachel *Tavo* *Soccer Star Legend* wrote: "My father would be Poseidon and my mother would be athena and i would have a a blue Hoodie and rings on both hands and when i press the gems they turn into celestial bronze knuckles and i would hav..."

But Poseidon and Athena hate each other.
You could be a child of 2 Half bloods one a child of Athena and another a child of Poseidon but not Athena and Poseidon.

Rachel Brooklyn wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Brooklyn wrote: "I would be (if she had daughters) I would be Artemis' daughter, because I have this weird obsessions with wanting to learn archery. Or maybe Athena's because I love..."

Oh I know! you could be a huntress of Artemis and a daughter of Athena!

« previous 1 3