Bangladesh discussion

What's everyone reading?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rajiv (new)

Rajiv (rajivashrafi) | 18 comments I just finished reading The Casual Vacancy and This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don’t Touch It. Brilliant books! I couldn't put either of them down.

So, what have you been reading these days?

Nobonita - The Bengali Nomad (perrytheplatypus1102) | 52 comments I just got my ARC of Splintered by A.G. Howard which is due to be published on January 2013 and Amber House by Kelly Moore which is due to be published this month along with review copies of Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) by Theo Lawrence, Falling to Ash (Moth, #1) by Karen Mahoney and The Paladin Prophecy (The Paladin Prophecy, #1) by Mark Frost yesterday from the postman.I just finished reading my ARC The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer which is due to be published on April 2013.It was awesome! :)

message 3: by Ashnaa (new)

Ashnaa Rabbani (wozardofiz) | 1 comments American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

message 4: by Meem (new)

Meem (Boistheonlygirl) A Spell for Chameleon
Okay, I need help, peeps. Seriously, has ANYONE here given their O's in Literature? Well, I am about to, and I've just realized that I'm completely out of my depth here. I have no idea what to do and there seems to be no living soul in Bangladesh who's ever taken Literature! I need someone to talk to, desperately, or I'll be a confused mess by the time I sit for my O's.