The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena discussion


189 views
Tempest or Blackjack??????

Comments (showing 1-50 of 92) (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Proathlete16 (new)

Proathlete16 I was just wondering which one people liked better..... I personally like Blackjack, but that's only because I like Percy and the Greeks better. And I guess Blackjack does have a better sense of humor... :)


message 2: by Mikela (last edited Oct 09, 2012 05:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mikela Blackjack, I am still and always love the Greeks. I also love Blackjack more because fans actually know more about his personality.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

blackjack...i afraid i would simply fall tru tempest...


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Blackjack. He's actually got a personality...as far as we know, Tempest hasn't got much of one. And Blackjack flies. tempest does too probably... but i like blackjack more


Kathy ♡ Blackjack. He is awesome!! Blackjack is also funny sometimes.


Marcus blackjack for the win


Rachel blackjack.


Katelyn BLACKJACK!!!!!! smh... of course!


Alexis Blackjack all the way. When I first met Tempest, all he ever did was stop around and whinny. Blackjack though was actually pretty funny. Though we kind of got what BJ was saying because of Percy. Same with Hazels horse, Arion--Percy was there translating.


message 10: by Selena (last edited Oct 31, 2012 08:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Selena Oh remember this?

Blakjack:(neighs)
Percy: Uh maybe later
Piper: What does Blackjack want?
Percy: Donuts. Always donuts.

LOL!!! This made me laugh my butt off!!! XD

But yeah, i love percy and i love blackjack so BLACKJACK!!!!! =D


message 11: by Carlynn (new) - added it

Carlynn BLACKJACK


Selena Sabes español?? :D


Sarah Blackjack. I always loved the Greeks more.


Emily Blackjack. He's funny and greek... who could say no to a winged horse?


Taylor Ramsey Blackjack, he cracks me up all the time :D


Selena Spice wrote: "Si, I speak Spanish."

Nice :)


Barbara I like them both though I love BJ's personality more. I have a huge fear of heights though so I don't know which I'd prefer riding. Maybe I'll just stick with Hazel's horse Arion.


Amanda (BookMuffins) Blackjack, because he isn't so serious ALL THE TIME!


Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) Blackjack, is my favorite. But I like Tempest and Arion also.


message 20: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane Blackjack always, i'm fond of blackjack also :)


Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Spice wrote: "Si, I speak Spanish."

So do I!

Buenos días señorita, como le va hoy? le ha gustado la Marka de Atenea?


LOL I heart BLACKJACK


message 22: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah Well everyone's obviously going to say Blackjack


Elizabeth (Lizzy) blackjack no question


Sarah Leah wrote: "Well everyone's obviously going to say Blackjack"

I agree


eMiLY Tempest dosent even talk BLACKJACK RULES!!!!!!!!


Mariama Spice wrote: "Selena wrote: "Oh remember this?

Blakjack:(neighs)
Percy: Uh maybe later
Piper: What does Blackjack want?
Percy: Donuts. Always donuts.

LOL!!! This made me laugh my butt off!!! XD

But yeah, i lo..."


Team BLACKJACK all the way... and i totally agree.. i like the Greeks and Percy and Annabeth's crew way better <3 Blackjack has the best sense of humor... Temptest is too unpredictable and his character isn't as indepthly developed as Blackjack's (at least not yet)


message 27: by Fakiha (new) - added it

Fakiha BLACKJACK! =3


Cherry Blackjack - definitely!!!


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexis wrote: "Blackjack all the way. When I first met Tempest, all he ever did was stop around and whinny. Blackjack though was actually pretty funny. Though we kind of got what BJ was saying because of Percy. S..."

Best...Line.....Ever.


message 30: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Byebye TEMPEST


message 31: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Byebye TEMPEST


Rachel Jackson Tomonari wrote: "TEMPEST"

Wow I am actually surprised that someone picked tempest!
Respect your opinion.
But for me blackjack no questions asked.


Amelia BLACKJACK


message 34: by Nila (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nila Blackjack! No competition!


message 35: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria blackjack! He's just way more fun than Tempest. plus, he likes percy... so bonus points for him. :)


Tipy911 Blackjack because he and Percy there is a interaction between them that you just love automatically and Blackjack has an interesting personality. Jason has trouble communicating with Tempest and Tempest is waaay too unpredictable.... personally I think it is a tie between Arion and Blackjack.


message 37: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Blackjack


message 38: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Byebye Tempest


message 39: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Byebye Tempest


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Tomonari wrote: "TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTE..."


Dear Tomonari, please stop doing that. It is considered spam. And BLACKJACK ALL THE WAY!


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Tomonari wrote: "TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTE..."


1) Wow.
2)Blackjack!!!


message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Tomonari wrote: "TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTE..."


You got almost a whole page to yourself. (whoa!)


Rachel Jackson Tomonari wrote: "TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPEST
TEMPESTTEMPESTTEMPESTTE..."

We get your point stop doing that!
This is like the third discussion I'm seeing you do this.
And tempest really?
How could you hate blackjack or annabeth or Reyna or Leo?


Angel Castillo Blackjack of course, theres little to like on Tempest, but we know Blackjack since the first series


Kiernan Malik I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK, ANOTHER QUESTION LIKE THIS
BLACKJACK!!!!!!!!!!


ErikΔ BLACKJACK :):)
He's greek and I'd like a Pegasus :)


Tintin Romero Blackjack. He can communicate. :D


Aida Sofia Blackjack

The question I'm asking myself right now is Arion or Blackjack.


message 50: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Mcbride Seriously? Does Tempest even have a personality? Blackjack all the way.


« previous 1
back to top