Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Unleashing the Spirits, Vol. 1-3

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments Last year, 11/11/11, I came out with the book entitled "Unleashing the Spirits, Vol. 1-3" and sent to a lucky winner but never heard from them again.

I would love to see a review for each volume, or I can send them as a whole (Vol. 1-3, 545 pages total but reading about 500 pages). Let me know if you would like them sent separately or as a whole, but can post them as a review here separately.

I will gladly send them as a pdf file. I hope someone can complete before this year ends. I greatly appreciate it. I also taught some past classes on my ministry radio program, and able to search the archives at www.talkshoe.com/tc/91725 "Unleashing the Spirits" in the title.Unleashing the Spirits

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 10 comments I am willing to review the set for you...just email full set pdf to richiesbaby@GMail.com

message 3: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments The book is only available on my site for purchase: www.dream4more.webs.com (Dream Store). My apologies for not including this.

Review can go here on Goodreads since not available elsewhere at this time. This copy sent pdf file since there are graphs/charts which Kindle and others do not accept right now.

message 4: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments Sent. Thanks.

message 5: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments I hope you got it Tammy

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 10 comments I did get thanks

message 7: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments great

message 8: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (AdriennaTurner) | 208 comments I know all three volumes are pretty long to read, but if you finish a volume, you are welcomed to share the review here since they are separately done here (e.g. Unleashing the Spirit, Vol. 1, etc.). I believe Lady Day is reading it too; I'll check emails who I sent them to...I really appreciate it. :)