Bookaholic Anonymous discussion

Updates! > Updates

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) | 671 comments Mod
Here I'll put group updates: What new topics have opened, what new topics you need to check out for our group reads, and all that. This is where I'll refer you in my group messages :>

message 2: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

So, a few messages and updates:

1. Go vote on this poll to tell us which Fantasy book you'd like to read for the group read. Those are the books that got more than one suggestion.
A similar poll will be opened for Young Adult reads soon, so stay tuned for that.
I promise you it'll be less messy on are next group read :>

2. Speaking of our next group read… I opened a topic for the November genre, so when you have time go suggest two genres of your choice!

3. One of the November reads will be Mystery by default, as we had a tie this time, so go suggest a Mystery read as well. You've until the end of October for that; so no rush, just wanted to let you know such topic existed.

4.Completly unrelated to the group read:
I've added some games for us to play, as well, so go check the game folder! I especially suggest you go to the Continuous Story Game because I think that'll be really fun to play!
If you have more games in mind, go suggest some!
(Yes, lots of suggestions. That seems to be the theme of this message, doesn't it?...)

5. Just opened a discussion called "Worst Book EVER" where you can rant as much as you'd like about the bad books you've read lately. Everyone is free to join the rant! Let it all out, it's good for your health!

6. To balance the bad, there's also a Best book EVER! topic :> Share the love!
Okay, I'll finish this here. Flooding again…
Have a wonderful, wonderful day wherever you are and don't stop reading!

Nitzan~

message 3: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Opened a poll for the Young Adult read. Go vote!

Don't forget to also cast your vote about the Fantasy read, it end tomorrow morning!

message 4: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Opened a topic for The Iron King! If you want to talk about the book, that's the place for you to go!

message 5: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Opened a folder for the Lux series and put two topics in there. Read the series? Loved it? Hated it? Go tell us all about it in the topics!

message 6: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Opened a topic to discuss Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout in. Make sure to check it out!

message 7: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

opened a topic for books that disappointed you.