Hidden (House of Night, #10) Hidden discussion

Live Video Chat with P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,905 (1905 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brown Join us on Thursday, October 18 at 7pm ET/4pm PT for a live video chat with bestselling author duo P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. We'll be discussing Hidden, the latest in their popular House of Night series. Don't miss it!

If you have a question for the authors, you can post it below.

message 2: by Haliegh (last edited Oct 18, 2012 03:43PM) (new)

Haliegh q will zoeys real dad ever come into the books

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

How many books are there going to be in this series?

Jess What is the official realise date in Australia?

message 5: by Skady (new)

Skady I really love your and Kristin's books Ms.Cast! I cant wait until Hidden is FINALLY available!!!!!:)

message 6: by Skady (new)

Skady q Will they ever give you more info about the movie? Im just dying to see them on the big screen!

message 7: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Rose How many books do you have coming out or out that run parallel with the HoN series? I have Dragons Oath and Lebonia book. Will you be writing about anyone else?

message 8: by Anissa (new) - added it

Anissa qAre there any other different types of folklore that will we see in the next few books?

message 9: by Jessamine (new)

Jessamine i wish you'd continue writing more goddess summoning books. i love all of your work!

Shaden lol i actually preordered it on itunes ahahha

message 11: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra Why does Zoey always have so many love interests at around the same time?

message 12: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra q :why does Zoey always have a love triangle with like three guys in practically every book

message 13: by IZ (new) - rated it 5 stars

IZ L Omg cant wait

message 14: by Tina (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tina Have you guys started on the next book after hidden? Also after you both finish this series is there plans on something new together or are you going maybe work on different things? And one more question I hope you have time to answer them, Is there any talk about making the books into a movie or tv series. Thanks LOVE Your books :D

message 15: by Tina (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tina Have you guys started on the next book after hidden? Also after you both finish this series is there plans on something new together or are you going maybe work on different things? And one more question I hope you have time to answer them, Is there any talk about making the books into a movie or tv series. Thanks LOVE Your books :D

message 16: by Shaun (new)

Shaun when will kristins book be coming out? cant wait to read it :D

message 17: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Boyd Is there a possibility of a film based on The House of Night novels?

message 18: by Lory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lory Hi, Just finished readding Hidden and as always I'm left shocked and amazed. First I have to say this...wow HoN never disappoints so thank you both for always bringing an excellent story. Now my question... will Zoey have more than one consort in a future?. I wont spoil for others but I would really love to now if... what was, will be again??( even a small clue its appreciated LOL) I hope that wasn't too cryptic :). Congrats on the series, it is great and I cant wait for fall 2013 for the next one!

Belyse When are you going to release the dates and places that you're going to visit in Germany?

Belyse Are you by any chance coming to Oberhausen? I would love to meet you guys, I'm a total HoN addict, but Tulsa is just a little far away (Germany is doable from the Netherlands)

Belyse q: When are you going to release the dates and places that you're going to visit in Germany? Are you by any chance coming to Oberhausen? I would love to meet you guys, I'm a total HoN addict, but Tulsa is just a little far away (Germany is doable from the Netherlands)

message 22: by Valencia (new)

Valencia what advice can you give to people who are trying to become a writer

message 23: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Martin q: Have you heard any updates about whether they are making a movie/tv series? If so when in the expected release date?

Ashley Mitchell Q: Will we see any redeeming qualities to Neferet? Will Kalona's love for his son keep him on the side of good? Or are we going to see him fall back to the dark side?

Ashley Mitchell Q: Is he Isle of Skye going to make a return to the series?

Ashley Mitchell Q: Will Zoey's magic Progress?

message 27: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Henry Q: Can you give me some writing advice

message 28: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Thompson When is the next one scheduled to be released?

message 29: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Thompson will there be anymore prequels like Lenobia vow besides the one for Dragon and Neferet?

message 30: by Katya (new)

Katya Reyes I cannot wait!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Where did you get the inspiration for the book?

Belyse Just found out that I can't watch the live video chat, because of the time difference it's here at 1 am. Bummer, I have the feeling I'm gonna cry :$ Is there a way I can still view this live chat afterwards?

message 33: by Bron (new) - added it

Bron Q what made you decide that you wanted to write a vampire series?

message 34: by Bron (new) - added it

Bron @Belyse, it stays up for several hours, just click the link when you get up :)

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Lee Hi!! I just wondering whether the Hidden book are available in Malaysia?? :)

message 36: by Sona (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sona Dasgupta IS ZOEY/ A-YA THE INCARNATION OF NYX? AND WHEN WILL THE NEXT BOOK COME

Belyse Thank you very much *~*♥Bron♥*~*, I will get up very early then ;)

message 38: by Apoorva (new)

Apoorva Kumble im in india so the timings really arent in my favour! I just wanted to say I love the series! My fave characters are Stevie rae, Erik n Rephaim.

message 39: by Kati (new)

Kati Bist q Please give us more information about the movies! :) ps. i love the books, greetings from germany

message 40: by Kati (new)

Kati Bist q Did you already know, at the time when you started the book, that neferet becomes evil because she was so nice at the beginning?

message 41: by Berrynana (new)

Berrynana Is this chat going to have spoilers in it?

message 42: by Kati (new)

Kati Bist ihope so!

message 43: by Kati (new)

Kati Bist Oh shit! In germany the livechat is at midnight... but i will watch it i'm sure! :D Is any other german here? :)

message 44: by ɯɐɔ (new) - added it

ɯɐɔ 6 o'clock, looking forward! (curseyoucentraltiiiiime!)

message 45: by Celeste (new)

Celeste I AM SO EXCITED

message 46: by Kay (new)

Kay Wolf Can't wait to read Hidden! ^-^ <3

message 47: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Montez Do you plan on selling the rights for it to be a t.v show or movie? If you did who would you want to handle your creation. I would go with Warner Bros period, and CW!

message 48: by Shaun (new)

Shaun q when will kristins book be coming out? and whats it called?

message 49: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Seys will you come to belgium?

Belyse They are going on tour to france and germany. Unfortunately she is not coming to belgium or the netherlands (hello from Holland BTW ;

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39