Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) Nevermore discussion

Who thinks we should pull a Misery and force James Patterson to write a new ending?????

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tess Okay, first: Read my review. Second...WTH???????? OMG I'M AM STILL RANTING ABOUT THIS DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!!!!!1

rachel ~ trans rights are human rights well, he doesn't actually write his novels anymore? he only writes a "detailed outline" and then has others fill it in. BUT i think we should make the authors rewrite the last like five friggen books.

Avani Rayful's right.

Maddy YES!!!

Gabby I think we should force him to write a new ending. I mean seriously, is any maximum ride fan happy with it? It makes me even more mad now that I know he doesn't even fully write the book.

Gabby Some of the fan fiction I was reading was better than this so that's saying something

Tess No kidding. God, I am so mad I spent all my money on that.

Tess OH MY GOSH!!!!! I hated the ending!!!!!

message 9: by Maia (new)

Maia The ending was just.... I mean, really? Really, you just killed off 99% of the planet and created an entirely new world? His world at the end would be perfect for a community of Fax children (Yay!Fax!), but is totally useless. I read all the books and now I feel like I wasted months of my life. I agree with Gabby, with an exception. I could write better fanfiction than the real thing!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, that is very true!! I read some fanfictions that were better! I love to write, and I could've written better than this ending. Definitely something less pointless and corny.

Allison Look, I have just made a fanfiction that is WAY better than the ending of Nevermore. Even though FAX still happens..... I STILL WANT TO KILL JP FOR HIS DARN ENDINGS. I HATED, and I don't HATE that much. GRRRRRR why does JP had to make THE LAST MR BOOK SO SUCKISH AT THE END!!!!!!!! I have been pissed since the day I finished Nevermore. Which was a day after STARTING THE FNICKING BOOK. OBSESSED MUCH???!!???!!!! On Fang's Blog(the new site), there was that challenge I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT for fanfictioners about the ending of NEVERMORE, and there was this girl(sorry, haven't been on site since August BECAUSE OF HOMEWORK AND I FORGET) who did a FANTASTIC job on the ending, having The original Flock together with FAX and their little girl, Raven, WHICH IS A COOLTASTIC NAME. Therefore, that equals AWESOMENESS. Moi out.

Kit Kat YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel ~ trans rights are human rights okay this is slightly unrelated, but i'm wondering why some of you rated it 5 stars and yet still hate the book?

Rosalyn Elizabeth Herondale wrote: "No kidding. God, I am so mad I spent all my money on that."

i went back to barnes n noble to return it.

Allison I just hate the end. The rest was really decent. Okay, I think the reason I did 5 stars was because I kinda was a little bit TOO MUCH on how Max chose Fang instead of Dylan. Which is just PERFECT, unlike Dylan(BURN BABY BUUUURRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
Anywho, let's just say the ending was hateful 'cause it's the OFFICIALLY THE END. OF MAXIMUM RIDE. Adding Dulan(oops Dylan, oops don't CARE) was bad enough. MOI OUT.

Danielle H. Oh my Fricken GOD YES please rewrite the ending! please oh please oh please.

And please explain HOW THE WORLD ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Ria (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ria i so wish james patterson would write a new ending! but what's pulling a misery??

Kitty is every but them or what!

Alyssa totally agree new ending!!!!!!!

Allison WHY MUST JAMES PATTERSON BE SO CRUEL?????!!!!

Elizabeth He must make a better ending....or a prequel to the ending. Ya,ya sure not every ending is going to be coated in sugar and tied with a bow but I would like that little seed of hope that not everyone died from the stupid asteroid and was just crush by shrapnel. But really...DID THE FLOCK MAKE IT! And for pete's sake tell me that Angle is not really the voice that child is like a bomb waiting to just blow up in your face. I am begging and crying metaphorically in my head that this in not the ending.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i actually liked the ending. the epilogues were what made it so great.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "He must make a better ending....or a prequel to the ending. Ya,ya sure not every ending is going to be coated in sugar and tied with a bow but I would like that little seed of hope that not everyon..."

u read the epilogues right?

Elizabeth Yep I read the epilogues, My opinion I disliked it. You can't me me like the ending. If you liked it peachy, good for you.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Yep I read the epilogues, My opinion I disliked it. You can't me me like the ending. If you liked it peachy, good for you."

y u no like ending? its perfect. shes chosen fang, the flock is probably ok, she has her baby back, she has an island, she has a new world to rule, its like PERFECT!

Maddy What i didnt like about it was that he left a lot of things from the other books unanswered...

message 26: by Zoha (new) - rated it 2 stars

Zoha My mind is freaking numb from that stupid ending ...

Elizabeth Maddy wrote: "What i didnt like about it was that he left a lot of things from the other books unanswered..."

I agree Maddy :)

message 28: by Curlygirly (last edited Nov 04, 2012 01:53PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Curlygirly I finished the book literally a couple minutes ago. I like the ending. There are some parts in the book that I do agree with it being too "perfect" but it definetly didn't end perfect. This new world has only just begun. It may be over from Max's perspective but that doesn't mean that the story is completely over. James Patterson could write another book about this new world from someone else's point of view. Like you guys said James left a lot of things unanswered.

Elizabeth Wow. I never though about it like that curlygirly. Good point.

message 30: by Aiza (new) - rated it 1 star

Aiza Sign me up.

Elizabeth LOL ;) I'd love to! just sign here here and oh wait.... here!