GraveTells Book Club discussion

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Alice in Zombieland
AiZ - Week One > AiZ: What do you think so far?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
So you've made it through the first 7 chapters... what are your thoughts? Liking it? Not yet sure? Not your cup 'o tea? Discus here!

message 2: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (amb86) | 200 comments Mod
So far I am in love. Okay I admit I started loving it more when Cole came in the picture, I hope there is more of him. Hell he could have his own book and I would be happy. I am really enjoying it though, I can't to find out more. There are some parts that have me rolling my eyes but that isn't too bad I mean any book has those parts at least this one makes you want to keep reading past those rolling eyes.

Dawn | 10 comments Seeing how I stayed up till three a.m. O.o reading, I think I like it! I'm with Amanda on the rolling eyes thing! And the high school setting, well I could do without it!

message 4: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

As I start progressing the fact I will have to wait a year freaking kills me. Damn write faster :P

I am enjoying it though and the chemistry between Alice and Cole is definately enjoyable even in these early stages. I can't wait to see how it develops. I am also hoping she becomes more comfortable with who she is. Right now she is still struggling with new school, her parents are dead, then there is this strange thing with Cole. Anticip.....ation.

Dawn | 10 comments Amanda wrote: "As I start progressing the fact I will have to wait a year freaking kills me. Damn write faster :P

I am enjoying it though and the chemistry between Alice and Cole is definately enjoyable even in..."

Wait a year?

message 6: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

I am not to the end yet but I looked to see when the next book comes out. That would be October 2013.

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Not being a YA fan myself, I agree. I wasn't "hooked" til Cole came in the picture. I mean, I adore Kat, but she can really bowl you over! LOL

Dawn | 10 comments Luv Cole! Luv Kat, Ok, really luv Kat!

Can't believe I've started ANOTHER series where I have to wait!!!

Rachel (rachel445) | 3 comments Ugh, HATE that the next one doesn't come out for another YEAR. How am I going to wait that long?!

I love Kat, too. She's hilarious and I like how she's not a forgettable best friend in a series. Also love how badass Ali is. She can kick major ass!

Sarah (austinbooklover) | 44 comments I am liking it surprisingly fast - I think I was hooked as soon as Kat came in the picture... Ali's response to everything that happened for some reason to me seems very normal for what I would expect in a YA book