GraveTells Book Club discussion

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Alice in Zombieland
AiZ - Week One > The White Rabbit: What DOES it mean?!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
The white rabbit in AiZ initially has some mystery surrounding it, and a little dread. Why do you think the white rabbit appears? What does it mean? Do you think Ali is right to be scared of it?
(remember, no spoilers! Keep this discussion for ch 1-7 only)

Dawn | 10 comments This has actually become my favorite part! What the hell is up with that bunny!

message 3: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (amb86) | 200 comments Mod
It kind of creeps me out though too. Monty python anyone. The fluffy bunny looked cute then BAM going to kill you! I know the cloud can't kill you but I am not sure it's innocent, I def think Alice should be scare of it. It could be an omen for bad or to be warned. It happened on the day of the accident, so that already gives me the creeps. I can't wait to see what is up with it!

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
The cloud definitely gives me the creeps!

Dawn | 10 comments I have an interesting observation, about our bunny friend. But I think it will have to wait for the next set of chapters to be read before I can ask what yau'll think too. ;)

Sarah (austinbooklover) | 44 comments I am leaning towards a warning system - very foreboding... will have to leave my opinions up until I read more