Percybeth Forever discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Hypothetical > THE PREDICTION!

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah | 1310 comments Mod
Yes this is The Prediction I spoke about in the Broadcast message!
So here is what you have to do!!
Write a summary of what you think will happen in the MoA! It doesn't have to like in chapter 1 yadda in chapter 2 yadda but like an overall prediction! The one I like the most(well thought out) or seems most likely to happen will probably win! I will set up a poll after a while so YOU can vote on who is the best! So GO! GO! GO!

Regan | 554 comments How many predictions can we have? Just one?

message 3: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

You can have several predictions wrapped into one but not like several different articles.
Just don't make it seem random and no effort! You'll be fine!
Oh and contest ends Oct. 1st!

Regan | 554 comments Ok, thanks! I'll write mine tomorrow! ^-^ can't wait!

message 5: by DemigodatHeart (new)

DemigodatHeart | 50 comments Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Ok, thanks! I'll write mine tomorrow! ^-^ can't wait!"

it must be the never coming tomorrow

message 6: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rick Riordan ‏@camphalfblood

Q: @ariamadronio Is Calypso gonna come back for Heroes of Olympus series?
A: MINOR SPOILER: yes, you will see her at some point.

message 7: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

...waiting...doo dee doo da da doo dee do doo doo...(jeopardy)

message 8: by DemigodatHeart (new)

DemigodatHeart | 50 comments Okay...this will only win if no-one else enters but why not?

So to began we'll be hooked then Percybeth will become a memory...(they'll break up) the Octavian will be planning something evil...the Geae (I can't spell) will kill some1...then there will be a huge cliff hanger! And we will revolt! and be very-very mad!

Grace Valentine (SignifigantWriter) | 4 comments Okay so What I think will happen is first ya know Percy and Annbeth meet and so does everybody else. While they are on Argo 2 they try to plan a plan for the doors of death in case yeah know death happens to one of them. I think somebody will have some sort of big secret possibly Annabeth. And bad guys are planning to kill someone but I don't think she will anyway. I think Argo 2 will crash just like Festus did or When they stop to pick up Hazel they meet somebody planning to kill them and of course ends with cliffhanger!

Grace Valentine (SignifigantWriter) | 4 comments I mean she/he

message 11: by Bookhog1 (new) - added it

Bookhog1 | 548 comments Mod
Ok.....

Percy and Annabeth reunite in front of everyone. Reyna gets jealous of Piper. Suddenly everyone going on the quest takes off amidst chaos. They crash land and go in seperate directions to save the Argo. Something bad happens when they seperate and some people get kidnapped by Hera. The rest of the people reunite in fear and go searching for the missing. This is where Annabeth discovers her destiny. They save the missing and defeat Gaea for a time.

Grace Valentine (SignifigantWriter) | 4 comments Bookhog1 wrote: "Ok.....

Percy and Annabeth reunite in front of everyone. Reyna gets jealous of Piper. Suddenly everyone going on the quest takes off amidst chaos. They crash land and go in seperate directions to ..."

I like that a lot!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

My prediction:
Annabeth is going to get reunited with Percy blah blah blah gushy sappy. Reyna gonna get really mad at Jason which will tick piper off. Plus Piper will be jealous of how close Reyna and Jason are. Reyna's gonna hate Piper, yadda yadda drama. Annabeth is gonna recognize Reyna and that's when all the chaos, drama, and fighting begin.

message 14: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

No more Predictions accepted!
More up (like the polls) tomorrow!

message 15: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm so sorry i haven't been on lately!! I swear on the river of Styx I'll get 'em up when I have the time!!

Regan | 554 comments Oi vey, I wrote mine on a piece if paper then my dad (currently being Kronos -.-) decided that Internet was not going to be given to me. Why dad, why?! Ya made me miss the prediction. -.- but I love all of them!

message 17: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sorry 'bout that....
If u hadn't already read it I'd let ya make a late entree!

message 18: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'll probably have another contest eventually!

Grace Valentine (SignifigantWriter) | 4 comments Hi guys !!! I won't be on for maybe till Monday... Bye Guys!!! :)

message 20: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bye (waves)

Regan | 554 comments It's coolio!

Aww, bye!

message 22: by Sarah, Head Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Free-spirit *Thalia * wrote: "I seriously tried to predict what would happen In this book, but I just can't , this book is gonna be AWESOME !! I only know that annabeth and Percy WILL get out from you-know-where . And if not , ..."

Amen SISTER!