The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero question

What is the best book you have EVER read???
Mic Mic Sep 21, 2012 03:59PM
Tell us what you think.

percy jackson, harry potter, and the hunger games :)

Hmmm,
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead

deleted member Oct 03, 2012 10:06AM   0 votes
Lost Hero.

deleted member Sep 22, 2012 06:46AM   0 votes
thats a really tough one. i love the HP books. they are my childhood. i suppose it depends on how you categorize "best". as for the one with the most literary merit: gone with the wind. the one that i know by heart: 1-800-where-r-you. the ones im really into right now: the mortal instruments. the ones i find the most fascinating and gripping: the gone series. if i had to choose it would be HP but it really depends on what ur asking.

there are just sooooooo many great books out there that i cant decide...... but if i had to say,then it would be a tie between percy jackson and harry potter.......

Potter 7, Farenheit 451, Catcher in the Rye

One Hundred Years of Solitude, Pride and Prejudice, David Copperfield

The best book I've EVER read is The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa or Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) by Colleen Houck or also Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3) by James Patterson

harry potter
percy jackson
hunger games
the penderwicks(doesn't exactly fit but i'm still in luv)

the best book I've ever read would be Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2) by Michael J. Sullivan . it was SO AMAZING I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!!!!!! Now i recommend it to everyone.

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare , Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead , Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine , Omg there are so many other books that are the best!!!<3

Seriously? That's an impossible question :I

Hhmmm...
1. Divergent Series
2. Unearthly series
3. Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus Series
4. Harry Potter Series
5. The Hunger Games Trilogy
not necessarily in that order...

Catherine SAME HERE
Oct 11, 2012 09:29AM · flag

deleted member Oct 10, 2012 09:25PM   0 votes
My favorite series is Percy Jackson because it was the one that really introduced me to fantasy, but the Lord of the Rings takes the prize.

Actually, scratch that. I'll separate them into my favorite genres.

Epic fantasy-Lord of the Rings, no contest.

Just fantasy alone-hard one. Percy Jackson probably, JK Rowling needs help with her pacing and the rule of "show don't tell." I still have loads of fantasy books to read, so I'm not sure. I'm also partial to Artemis Fowl.

Historical fiction: Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson.

Romance: Pride and Prejudice. I love, love, looooove Austen's writing style.

Children's books: Narnia. I suppose this belongs in epic fantasy, but I'll put it here instead.

deleted member Oct 05, 2012 01:29PM   0 votes
Harry Potter, no doubt about it.

deleted member Oct 05, 2012 03:25PM   0 votes
Chaos Walking Series, Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series, Void, Gone series, Maximum Ride series...there's so many...

Karlee (last edited Oct 05, 2012 03:21PM ) Oct 05, 2012 03:21PM   0 votes
Three words.
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

I do like Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2) by Michael J. Sullivan , but my current favorite is The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson . David Eddings' Polgara the Sorceress by David Eddings is very good, but it is the second prequel to a 10 book series.

Eragon

Such a hard question. If I had to pick something it would be the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters. Best characters ever! And the series is so long, which means epic enjoyment.

Oh my God this is pretty much impossible I have favorites not a favorite.

Gabby What are they?
Oct 10, 2012 10:27PM · flag